This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski Mad Tea Party Available

I was able to order the Olszewski Tea Party Attraction today from Disneyland DelivEARs. So, if anyone else needs one you may want to give them a call. 1-800-362-4533. Much better than ebay prices. Also got my Avanzino Tiki Room shadowbox

Re: Olszewski Mad Tea Party Available

Thanks for the heads up. Got mine today

Comment

You're welcome. Glad the post helped someone. I'm excited for mine to arrive.

Comment

Agh! Been hard at work and haven't checked the forums recently. My partner was even in town and could have checked the park. Doh! Maybe I'll still get lucky...

Comment

Well, as it turns out I had a funeral lead me to Disneyland! Sadly an extended family member passed away and since the funeral was right near Anaheim, we decided to do the uncouth and follow-up the funeral with two days at Disneyland (we really needed the break!).

The best part is that the Mad Tea Party was still available and I am now the happy owner! Thanks for giving me the heads up!

Dan

Originally posted by BrerDan View Post
          Agh! Been hard at work and haven't checked the forums recently. My partner was even in town and could have checked the park. Doh! Maybe I'll still get lucky...

Comment

Very sorry to hear about the passing of an extended family member--that's always a drag. Glad you could make an extended vacation out of it and score the Mad Tea Party in the process.

Comment

Thanks for the kind words. Because the relative was 88 and the family had anticipated the loss, while the grief was there, it was more a celebration of his life and thus the transition to Disney was not as strange as it might seem.

I do love the Mad Tea Party though...now I regret not picking up the Jungle Cruise too

Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
              Very sorry to hear about the passing of an extended family member--that's always a drag. Glad you could make an extended vacation out of it and score the Mad Tea Party in the process.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X