This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Studio Store in Burbank?

I was wondering if there is a Studio Store next to the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank. I heard there is one there, but can some one confirm and give me more details?

Thanks!
    Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Re: Studio Store in Burbank?

Originally posted by WheresMickey View Post
    I was wondering if there is a Studio Store next to the Walt Disney Studios in Burbank. I heard there is one there, but can some one confirm and give me more details?

Thanks!

There's a Disney store but it's ON the Disney Studio Lot. Not for general public. Most of the stuff they sell can be found at the theme parks.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

All it is is a glorified Disney Store with theme park merch. Nothing overly special aside from the awesome Walt Disney Studios shirts they have, I have two, one from 2006, one from 2008. What's odd is that it's operated by Walt Disney World, as opposed to Disney Store or Disneyland.

Comment

It is totally a little strange how the merch is WDW. Even the receipts say WDW on them.

And yeah. Disney Store + WDW merch + a little bit of studio-specific stuff (shirts, sweaters, pins, etc.). The Employee Store, on the other side of the Studio Store's building, has more of the fun Studio merch.
        MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

So is there a store, that the public can see and visit?
          Check out my page at www.myspace.com/wheresmickey

Check out my pin collection at www.pinpics.com. User name is WheresMickey

Comment

No. They are located on the studio lot and are inaccessible to the public.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X