This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Platform Train

Which train do you guys recommend running around the platform? I like the Lilly Belle thats available that you can add the excursion cars, but its in HO scale. Wondering if that is too big. I was considering getting a Prairie Flyer and doing a Bruce Richards job to it (I have a Dremel but not quite as talented). Any suggestions?

Re: Platform Train

Originally posted by ryan35 View Post
    Which train do you guys recommend running around the platform? I like the Lilly Belle thats available that you can add the excursion cars, but its in HO scale. Wondering if that is too big. I was considering getting a Prairie Flyer and doing a Bruce Richards job to it (I have a Dremel but not quite as talented). Any suggestions?
    The HO scale train is too big, it's 1:87 size compared to the Prairie Flyer's 1:160 size. Also the HO train would not be able to make the turns on the platform. You don't need a dremel for the Prairie Flyer- it just needs a paint job and decals. Hope this helps...
    Featuring a Model of Disneyland with Robert Olszewski's Disneyland Pieces

Comment

Thanks. I'll have to make that the last thing i get in hopes of a N scale train from Disney

Comment

The excursion cars are available in HO and N.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X