This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski Splash Mountain Gallery of Light

Online sales started this morning at 8:00 a.m. Pacific Time for the Splash Mountain Gallery of Light. Shipping on one piece was $9. There are the cast member, AP, and Disney Visa discounts too.

Good luck!

Re: Olszewski Splash Mountain Gallery of Light

I'll wait until it's available at the parks to get mine but thanks for the heads up, I didn't know this was available.

Comment

Glad to have helped. I believe it will be available at the parks starting at the same signing event as the MSEP #2. I'm happy they have these online opportunities for those of us who live out of state. If I were closer to DL I'd go to one of the signings--it would be neat to meet the artist.

Comment

Oh... ! Does anyone have pics?
        Good morning, son
        In twenty years from now
        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
        And I can tell you 'bout today
        And how I picked you up and everything changed
        It was pain
        Sunny days and rain
        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

From the Art of Disney Site: The Art of Disney Parks
          Robert Olszewski Product Release & Signing

Special Guest:
          Robert Olszewski
          Date: May 9, 2009
          Time: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m.
          Location: Disneyana Shop, Main Street, U.S.A., DisneylandMain Street Electrical Parade - Set #2
          Robert has once again captured in minute detail, some of the most famous scenes from one of the DisneylandMain Street Electrical Parade, which first appeared in DisneylandFeatures

Include:

This set features the Alice In Wonderland section including the three main Mushrooms, butterfly and ladybug, Alice, the Cheshire Cat and the Caterpillar with the Frog. Also included in this set is the Turtle with hat and the Snail.
          When lit, multi-color changing lights illuminate these floats similar to the way the actual floats light up in the parade. The second sculpture set from Main Street Electrical Parade comes complete with a certificate of verification and a premiere plaque. This piece will be available for $125, plus tax. Dimensions: 11"L x 2 3/4"T x 2 3/4"D. Please Note: The on/off switch will be the trash can. Also for those who have collected the entire set, a special feature for this design is that you are able to take it off its base so it can be placed along Main Street, U.S.A.

Online Ordering Opportunity:

The Main Street Electrical Parade - Set 2 will be available to purchase via ArtofDisneyParks.com beginning Tuesday, April 21, 2009. Shipping and handling fee, plus applicable tax will apply.
          To Order, Please Click Here.

Gallery of Light - Splash Mountain

This Gallery of Light piece features Brer Rabbit, Brer Fox and Brer Bear from the classic film Song of the South and the beloved Disney attraction, Splash Mountain. This Gallery of Light piece can only be found at Disney Theme Parks and will be available for $85, plus tax. Dimensions: 3 7/8" W x 4 1/2"T x 3 1/2"D. Batteries not included.

Online Ordering Opportunity:

The Splash Mountain Gallery of Light piece will be available to purchase via ArtofDisneyParks.com beginning Tuesday, April 21, 2009. Shipping and handling fee, plus applicable tax will apply.

To Order, Please Click Here.

For information on these pieces and more, please click here.

MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Forget about Splash... I want that Electrical Light Parade!!1 Thanks so much for the info!
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
              Forget about Splash... I want that Electrical Light Parade!!1 Thanks so much for the info!
              No, Splash all the way!
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X