Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Avanzino Shadow Boxes - Disney Mountain Range and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Avanzino Shadow Boxes - Disney Mountain Range and 20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Prepare to be amazed. Just got this email blast from Dave Avanzino:

Greetings Collectors,
    I actually have 2 new pieces being released at Disneyland in the next couple of weeks and I thought it would be better to send out one notice featuring both of them. The first one honors the legendary "Disneyland Mountain Range," in honor of the 50th anniversary of the Matterhorn. The second piece features the classic Tomorrowland attraction poster for "20,000 Leagues Under The Sea." I have taken the artwork and created a dimensional paper sculpture from it. Both of these pieces should be in the stores shortly. I hope you find something you like.
    Sincerely,
    Dave Avanzino

The Disneyland Mountain Range20,000 Leagues Under The Sea Paper Sculpture

Items should be at Disneyland soon.

I just need to sell everything I own and buy these two collectibles. They are a Disney nerd's dream!!!

-Dusty
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: New Avanzino Shadow Boxes - Disney Mountain Range and 20,000 Leagues Under The Se

I got that email too. Oh to have an extra $800.00! I'd love to own one of these!

Comment

Re: New Avanzino Shadow Boxes - Disney Mountain Range and 20,000 Leagues Under The Se

I want the mountain range one so bad it hurts. But the 20,000 Leagues is incredible too.

Dave's work is always amazing!
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The 20,000 Leagues one is awesome!! Has he done many attraction posters? I'd love to see more, Dave's work is incredible!!

Facebook me!
        Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

I'm with you Dusty. I actually got tears in my eyes when I saw the Mountain Range. Dream...dream big!
          I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
          then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

For those of you interested in the "The Disneyland Mountain Range"
            shadowbox I just got off the phone with DeliverEARS and they have already begun selling it. I got number 10/10...I am not sure if that means they are now sold out, but they told me they had already sold quite a few. Price is $800, no discounts (AP or Disney VISA) and shipping was $141 to Hawaii... =(

Comment

I love his work! If only I had unlimited amounts of cash and wall space!
              <o>

Comment

I posted this in the buy/sell lounge, but, I have an Avanzino "Main Street USA" shadowbox for sale on Ebay. If anyone wants the link you can find it there.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X