This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Pan Display Boxes On Sale

The display boxes for the insert scenes for the Peter Pan's Flight miniature are now on sale on the Olszewski website for $30.00 a piece. You'll need two to display both scenes. The Olszewski Studios Retail Store Home Page

Just be prepared that the shipping may be a bit steep. I live in Kentucky and $20 for shipping! WOW!

Re: Peter Pan Display Boxes On Sale

Just an addendum to say the display boxes arrived here in Kentucky today, so hopefully everyone who ordered is getting theirs now. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Comment

Thanks for the info. I missed your first post. I may have to get some of these since I love my PP display so much.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Originally posted by Earkid View Post
        Thanks for the info. I missed your first post. I may have to get some of these since I love my PP display so much.
        No trouble. The boxes are quite nice, my only regret is now there's no roof on Peter Pan with both the inserts in display boxes. Next event, someone will have to ask Bob or Travis if they would consider making roof covers along with display boxes.

Comment

That's one of two reasons why I only bought one display box. The other reason was that I couldn't stack two display boxes on top of each other and I didn't want to take up horizontal display space to put them side-by-side. Very glad to have the one box though!

Comment

Thanks for the input. I think I may only get one now.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X