X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's "really swell" coffee range

Hey there folks,

Several years ago, I started collecting the original range of "really swell" coffee mugs, featuring classic 1940s-style character designs available in the theme parks. Before I could complete my collection, however, the range was discontinued! During a visit to WDW last week, I discovered that the range has been resurrected, but with slightly different graphics that don't match the originals.

Could anyone recommend a dealer/store that might carry the original mugs? I'm already keeping an eye on places like e-Bay and Amazon Marketplace, but was hoping a kindly Disneyana affincionado might be able to help me further.

Does anyone else collect this range of kitchenware? They're a really handsome assortment! They also used to do tiny espresso cups to match the larger mugs. Gorgeous!
    Originally posted by fizzog
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Re: Mickey's "really swell" coffee range

I got the Donald plate and mug (in yellow) when I visited Animal Kingdom with my parents in 2003. I haven't seen any since and was kinda sad about it. If I ever find any I'll let you know!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Re: Mickey's "really swell" coffee range

Thanks, FantasticDuck. I hadn't realised they did plates as well! That's something else to add to my wish-list!
      Originally posted by fizzog
      Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X