This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski pieces needed

Hello: Just looking for some items to complete my collection. Would love to sell or trade with a fellow collector. I am avidly searching for: the market house, city hall/fire station, adventureland/frontierland gateways, plaza pavillion, and carnation plaza gardens. Any help or guidance would be immensely appreciated. Can't wait to locate these remaining items and start assembling my platform. It has been waiting so patiently to be used.

thanks

Brad B

Re: Olszewski pieces needed

I have no idea where to find these but check eBay and craigslist and disney's website. Good luck!
    So after 2 full days in a row of walking around disneyland and a four hour practice, I finally understand why my doctor told me to take it easy on my knee I still cant wait to do it again

AEROSMITH FTWW!

Comment

Thanks, i'll keep looking. Actually my list is getting smaller.

Comment

Brad: City Hall/Fire Station (available at Disneyland December 2010). Be sure to keep your contact information current at Olszewski Studios. We send out periodic messages announcing releases. Check The Olszewski Studios Retail Store Home Page for availability of platform accessories. Keeping you informed (Ray)

Comment

Hi I have Matket house for sale for $150 new in box with certificates please feel free to email me at oliviarae527@htomail.com

Comment

Good luck on your hunt ! It is just fantastic to have the platform!

When I made my first platform (before the official one came out) I used black "foamcore" cut outs for missing buildings. Much like the platform display they had in the old Disney Gallery. (I think they used green paper).

Either way, enjoy !

tim
            Next DLR Trip: 6-11 Oct 2010
            Club 33: A really big fan...
            Olszewski Fan

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X