This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want "Angry Mickey!"

"Angry Mickey" is my name for a figurine you see on the ESPN show "Pardon the Interruption." It's a sports talk show with two sportswriters Michael Wilbon and Tony Kornheiser. The set is littered with numerous figurines, toys, a Northwestern U. football helmet and photos and drawings on the walls, including "South Park" versions of the guys behind Wilbon. "Angry Mickey" is behind Kornheiser, but you don't always get a good look at it; it depends on where the camera is placed in front of Kornheiser.

I call the figurine "Angry Mickey" because that's what he looks like. He's scowling, his hands are fists (he's got a "What you lookin' at?" expression). Also, his face is pure white, but his shoes are yellow and his shorts are red; he looks like the pre-"Fantasia" Mickey, the one on Mickey's Fun Wheel.

This version of MM is so unlike the happy, gregarious MM we all know, I just gotta have it! Can anyone help?
    Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
    Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Re: I want "Angry Mickey!"

It was an exclusive figure offered at Comic Con 2010. It was paired with a Manny Pacquiao figure. They were paired together and priced at $500. There was a 7" figure sold in japan for $50.

They are manufactured by Mindstyle. The figure is called Mad Mickey.

www.mindstyle.com

Comment

Re: I want "Angry Mickey!"

Hey! Thanks very much.

And thanks, moderators, for putting my thread on Round Up!
      Everyone is entitled to an informed opinion.
      Harlan Ellison

I may not be the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, but I do shine.

Texan by birth, Californian by choice.

There should be a sticky thread called "This Day in Disney History." The company has a long history and this would be a good way to acknowledge it. Walt was born 112 years ago; that's quite a chunk of American history and culture.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X