No announcement yet.

Herbert Ryman Art: On sale anywhere?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herbert Ryman Art: On sale anywhere?

Does anyone know if this painting is for sale anywhere? Disneyland had it last year in their art kiosks, but I didn't take the opportunity in buying it, and now its gone
    Click image for larger version

Name:	btmcastlenight.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	36.1 KB
ID:	12311
    Artist Name: Herbert Ryman
    Suggestion for Lighting the Central Plaza

Re: Herbert Ryman Art: On sale anywhere?

Hard to say. I've always wanted his painting of New Orleans Square and that's no longer available too. Then on Friday I saw it at D23 but it was already sold.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!

Ah man what a shame, I too went looking for it around d23 and was unsuccessful. When I spoke to a cast member she told me something about the company who owned the rights switched to new owners and they are attempting (along with many other paintings) to put them back into Disneyland :/ Darn legalities. Guess we'll have to wait it out and see.

But if anyone else knows someone willing to sell their personal piece or a company that can sell it please do step forward!!

My Mom Beverly worked in the Disney Gallery from its opening to 2002. She is now selling her collection which includes lithographs and other artwork from the early years. We have 3 signed Herb Ryman lithographs of "New Orleans Overview" as well as a reproduction print of the "Suggestion for Lighting the Central Plaza" signed by Lucille Ryman Carroll for Herb Ryman.
        Feel free to contact me for prices or if there is something particular you are looking for.
        Thanks, Kim

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.