Launch of new collecting site - - Looking for writers

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch of new collecting site - - Looking for writers

Howdy folks,

Many of you may know that I'm a huge collector of Disney fine art and have many friends who are as well. While, I comment in the forums from time to time, I've wanted an outlet for regular articles featuring art and collecting which is written in a way that doesn't alienate those just starting out. But I also want seasoned collectors to find fun new merchandise and events as well.

We have one full time writer on staff now and are looking for more contributors (daily, weekly or as interested).

Check out the site Magic Kingdom Collectibles and let me know if you are interested by sending me a PM or posting below.

I'm excited to get this new site off the ground and many of you are among the most knowledgeable folks around. Let's have some fun and help our fellow collectors at the same time.

Looking forward to seeing more of your discussion right here on MiceChat and your contributions on MKC as well.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Launch of new collecting site - - Looking for writer

Does this include toys?

Visit my mice chat toy shop!

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.