No announcement yet.

Olszewski pieces

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Olszewski pieces

Hello, If anyone can help me I would sure appreciate it. I have been looking all over for the platform pieces by Olszweski of the Haunted Mansion, Pirates and Jungle Cruise. I saw in a post that they were being re-released:
    2012 re-releases:

March - Carnation Cafe, Dumbo - The Flying Elephant, Main Street Station
    June - Candy Palace, Haunted Mansion, Mad Tea Party
    September - Castle Bros, Mark Twain, Pirates of the Caribbean
    December - Crystal Arts, Jungle Cruise, King Triton's Garden

Is there any truth to this or just a rumor. I have found them on E-bay but they as so expensive...almost double in original cost..thanks for anyone that can help.

Re: Olszewski pieces

Pretty sure I saw Haunted Mansion and Pirates in the display case at Disneyland this weekend. I would call Disney merchandise at 1-800-362-4533 and check. Not sure how close you live to Disneyland but this weekend before this one all the Olszewski merchandise was 25% off (plus passholder discount) for in park purchases. Bob was also there to sign items.

I called yesterday, for I am looking for Castle Bros, and the word from the gallery was they did not expect them. As I am a former CM, I know to take that with a grain of salt and will try again later. Also, I believe that Dumbo was about a month later than the schedule indicated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Robert Olsewski Signing.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	159.7 KB
ID:	22702
        He was really a great guy, he spent quality time talking about his upcoming Carsland project and the enthusiasm John Lasseter had toward it. Really a nice fellow.

Clint: For your information the Haunted Mansion is available at Disneyland now. The
          Pirates of the Caribbean will be at Disneyland in November and the Jungle Cruise will be at Disneyland in December. I hope this helps. You need to contact us at: if you have further questions.

---------- Post added 10-05-2012 at 04:41 PM ----------

If you have questions about Olszewski Art, direct them to Thanks,

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 08:15 AM on 07-20-2012.