This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Avanzino Shadowboxes For Sale - Disneyland/Main Street/Fantasyland

I have for sale the Dave Avanzino "Disneyland" shadowbox, "Main Street" shadowbox, "Fantasyland" shadowbox, and "Tinkerbell" shadowbox. These are all in excellent condition, but with some very, very slight scratches. They hung on my wall for a few months and have been in storage for the past 5 years. I bought all of them at either Disneyana in Disneyland or Off The Page in California Adventure.

I also have the "Adventureland" shadowbox and "Frontierland" shadowbox. These appear to be in good shape from the front, but because some of the letters had fallen off during the trip home from Disneyland, we removed the backs and reglued the letters on. These do not have the original backs on them, just the original cardboard that was there when we removed the decorative backs with the letter "keys". "Adventureland" has had a small piece fall off again (from one of the "spears"), but can easily be fixed again by removing the back. Again, these look perfect from the front.

I will gladly send pictures of any that you are interested in.

I'm not going to set prices, but will sell to the highest offer.

Thank you.

I also have a TON of 50th Anniversary merchandise. Snowglobes, photo albums, picture frames, pins, magnets, antenna toppers, stuffed Mickeys/Minnies. Please let me know if you're interested in any of this.

Re: Dave Avanzino Shadowboxes For Sale - Disneyland/Main Street/Fantasyland

Any chance you secretly also have "New Orleans Square" and/or Critter Country?

Comment

I am interested in these, could you send photos?

Thank you, Dena

Comment

Originally posted by MANDMOMMY View Post
        I am interested in these, could you send photos?

Thank you, Dena
        x2 on photos please!
        For the love of Disney....:yea:

Comment

Do you still have the Fantasyland one still available? My daughter has fallen in love with it and would love to get it for her birthday. Thank you!

Comment

Fantasyland please!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X