This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honor America Piece Coming in February

Just got the email from the Olszewski Studios, check your email. The Honor America MSEP piece will be released at Disneyland on February 2nd and at Walt Disney World February 9th and 10th; the price is $165. Additionally, the Magic Kingdom Main Street USA piece Plaza Restaurant~Plaza Ice Cream Parlor is also being released for $335 at WDW.

For those of us unable to head to the parks. Preorder for Disneyland starts at 8am (Pacific) on Tuesday January 15th via the Art of Disney event site. For WDW, pieces will be available to pre-purchase via Walt Disney Event Services at (407) 827-7600, Monday thru Friday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM. All orders must be placed with Walt Disney Event Services no later than Friday, February 8, 2013 by 12:00 PM EST.

-Justin

Re: Honor America Piece Coming in February

They are also releasing the "Plaza Restaurant and Ice Cream Corner" for WDW on February 9th. I am really shocked at the price increase. It's offered at $335.00!!!

Comment

Here's a link to the website if anyone needs it:

=

I just got my order placed for one with no problems. Excited to finally finish the set!

Comment

For those who ordered online, watch for it to arrive. Mine just came and it's great to have the set completed and displayed. That's a lot of flags I can see why some call it the bacon section...

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
          ... I can see why some call it the bacon section...
          Everything goes better with bacon

Comment

What's the next parade set everyone wants? I'm sure a lot of people want Christmas Fantasy but I would love to see the Lion King parade in miniature

Comment

I would go deep in to the past for America On Parade.

-Justin

Comment

I actually don't feel the MSEP is finished. We're still missing a Peter Pan float (the Pirate Ship), the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train and the Pinocchio units. Doubt we'll ever see them, but the parade seems incomplete without them.

Comment

I think Bob said something to the effect of, they couldn't make the Pinocchio unit because at the time they started this project they couldn't take photos of the unit (because it had not come back as of yet when they decided to redo MSEP).

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X