X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Olszewski Miniatures

Hello everyone!

We posted pictures and information about the Plaza Inn and King Triton's Garden miniatures, to be released on Saturday March 31, 2007 at Disneyland.

Hope to see some of you there,

Katrina

www.mainstreetminiatures.com

Re: New Olszewski Miniatures

i want them all!

Comment

I'll be there first thing in the morning to buy my new Olszewski's

Can't wait.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Snow White's Grotto/King Triton Gardens looks awesome.

Comment

Is the train for sale? I see the track encircling the Main Street setup. If so, what scale and how much?

Thanks
          That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Just found these threads so pardon the delayed response but the train was a limited edition. I happened to get it when it came out. Its an "N" scale train. If I hear anything about a rerelease, I'l post again.

Comment

Originally posted by sneakerspray View Post
              Just found these threads so pardon the delayed response but the train was a limited edition. I happened to get it when it came out. Its an "N" scale train. If I hear anything about a rerelease, I'l post again.

Much appreciated.
              That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NapoleonD View Post
                Much appreciated.
                Originally posted by sneakerspray View Post

The E.P. Ripley was a commemorative item for the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland and will never be re-released. The next train come out will be the C.K holiday. I will post the tentative date for release when I receive it.

Katrina

Comment

Originally posted by Skywaygrl View Post
                  The E.P. Ripley was a commemorative item for the 50th Anniversary of Disneyland and will never be re-released. The next train come out will be the C.K holiday. I will post the tentative date for release when I receive it.

Katrina

Great. Thanks for the info. Bummer for me. I haven't even seen the N scale trains pop up on eBay.

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X