Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another "lost" attraction poster - Frontierland!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another "lost" attraction poster - Frontierland!!

Although this is an extension of the other thread I posted in this forum about attraction posters that never came to be, I thought I would post it in a seperate thread so folks who had already looked in on the other thread wouldn't miss out on this "lost" image from Walt Disney Imagineering.

I found this image on my computer today. A couple of years ago I scanned some literature that I procured from another Disneyland attraction poster collector. I had the image "cleaned up" and was intending to see if somebody with Photoshop could add color so that I might eventually blow it up into a full-size poster.

If anybody out there is proficient in Photoshop and they'd like a little "project" please send me a PM.

Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Re: Another "lost" attraction poster - Frontierland!!

Cool. But even cooler is Grad Nite 1978. Nice tie. Not to mention that hair style.
    That was wonderful! Bravo! I loved that! Ah, that was great! Well, it was pretty good. Well, it wasn't bad. Uh, there were parts of it that weren't very good though. It could have been a lot better. I didn't really like it. It was pretty terrible. It was bad. It was awful! It was terrible! Take 'em away! Boo! Boo!

sigpic

Comment

Re: Another "lost" attraction poster - Frontierland!!

Originally posted by NapoleonD View Post
      Cool. But even cooler is Grad Nite 1978. Nice tie.
      Good times... good times!
      Charlie :wave:
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X