This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• popcorn buckets

Anyone collect popcorn buckets? Anyone have an extra LID laying around they could spare? I lost one! Not exactly something one finds on ebay

PM if you can help

jan
    Janette

Re: popcorn buckets

I actually have a couple that I thought were unique. There was a POTC version, I picked up. Then we have a few from the 50th.
    Not really into collecting them, but they are cool when they have a series.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

What color??

Comment

Have 10 of them with one of them missing a lid also, but no big deal, we don't use the lids most of the time anyway.....What color are you looking for, might have the one you need.
        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by PrincessY View Post
          What color??

I dont' care really what color. I want to take them with me to DL next month and put popcorn in them so the kids won't bug me. 2 buckets no lids. One was probably brown Pocahontas sand colored bucket, one was probably green Tarzan. I just want lids so the popcorn does not spill. Color does not bother me

THANKS GUYS!!

JAN
          Janette

Comment

We have 7 I think. I love the buckets. Watch for them at the Character Warehouse place, they are only $1. There was one here in Utah in February and they had atleast 4 different ones. I didn't buy any though.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X