This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Epcot Pre-Opening Poster 1981-1982 Help Needed

I was looking on ebay to see if I could find one of these original posters and I saw one listed, but the size of the poster described is "18x"24 which seems small. Does anyone know the actual dimensions of a real one of these posters?

Thanks in Advance!

Re: Epcot Pre-Opening Poster 1981-1982 Help Needed

I have one of these posters. In 1982 I sold steel castings to the Imagineers in Glendale and I received it from the buyer as a gift.

I had the poster mounted on foam board as soon as I got it, but Kinkos put a small crease in it on one side.

I would like to know what is a fair price for this poster. I've obviously had it for some time.

Pearlitic

Comment

I have one of these posters in storage. I haven't seen it for some time, but I do recall that it's small, printed on cheap (thin) glossy paper.

I think I got it for free when I worked at Disneyland.

Comment

Originally posted by pearlitic View Post
        I have one of these posters. In 1982 I sold steel castings to the Imagineers in Glendale and I received it from the buyer as a gift.

I had the poster mounted on foam board as soon as I got it, but Kinkos put a small crease in it on one side.

I would like to know what is a fair price for this poster. I've obviously had it for some time.

Pearlitic
        I had kinkos's do the same thing to one of my posters. Nice poster, I haven't seen that one for a while.
        1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post
          I was looking on ebay to see if I could find one of these original posters and I saw one listed, but the size of the poster described is "18x"24 which seems small. Does anyone know the actual dimensions of a real one of these posters?
          Those are the correct dimensions...18" x 24".

As are the dimensions of its companion piece:

And yep...they are both on the thin but glossy paper stock.

Comment

Originally posted by SpookyBear View Post

Thanks in Advance!
            That is a truly epic, gorgeous design! I would love to have one of these!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Maybe they should reissue it for the 25th Anniversary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X