This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mark Twain

One of the last 2 pieces I need to be "caught up"...(this and the elusive Astro Orbitor!). Has ANYONE ever seen one up for sale on e-bay or any other 2nd market? Just wondering what I'm going to have to shell out for this tony little item once I do find it....
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Re: The Mark Twain

There's one on eBay now.
    http://cgi.ebay.com:80/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320139188042&ssPageNam e=ADME:B:SS:US:1
    Mike

Comment

Wooo hooo! I found it online for $399..so I bought it...then I was sweating the ebay auction cuz it looked like it was going to sell for $255 (d'oh!) but I just checked on it and it went for almost $600!! WOOOO So happy! (funny to be so happy to have spent 2x+ what it retailed for, but better than 3x! bah!!)

Comment

Did you see the Mark Twain on Disneyshopping.com? I like it much better than the Olszewski, unless you are really needing a Olszewski Mark Twain, that one is really great. I got mine when it was 20% off and it just arrived and is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs287@yahoo.com View Post
          Did you see the Mark Twain on Disneyshopping.com? I like it much better than the Olszewski, unless you are really needing a Olszewski Mark Twain, that one is really great. I got mine when it was 20% off and it just arrived and is awesome.
          I like that one too, but it's a lot more expensive.

Comment

OH but it DOES look much nicer. The details! So easy to see. I bet much easier to build/paint/detail that scale model versus the Olszewski's. I would collect a 'Main St' version of those in that scale IN A HEARTBEAT....(worry about where to set it up later....HONEY?! We NEEEED a bigger house!!)

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X