This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire Truck is mine !

Wooooo Hoooo! What good fortune I had this evening. I was doing my usual swoop thru Ebay checking for the LAST of the LAST older piece I need, the FIRE TRUCK....so I spot one's JUST been put up for auction on Ebay. SO excited, I put a 'watch' on it. Still, I continue my search ...LO?! What's this? A BUY-IT-NOW?? Could it be? It IS!!! And what's this, it's even 10%off? I have to pinch myself! Clicked buy it now so fast I thought the key on the keyboard was going to pop off!! ;-) I can FINALLY get some sleep now.

$71.95 is all it took to complete my happiness!

I know, I know, they'll re-release all those pieces.....eventually...I just couldn't wait.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Re: Fire Truck is mine !

Congrats!
    That is one of the pieces I am still short...
    But, still saving up for Sept 22... The wallet is cringing.
    Next DLR Trip: 6-11 Oct 2010
    Club 33: A really big fan...
    Olszewski Fan

Comment

Congratulations! I hope they have some good pieces at the Outlet store in a couple weeks. They had lots a year ago.

Comment

There's still a fire truck on Ebay..(the one I was going to bid on until I spotted the same seller had one for buy it now) ....

So if you're still missing it, go bid!....still have a few weeks for the wallets to recover in time for the Sept 22nd releases!
        Just countin' the days til the next visit!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X