Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know the release date of the Dave Avanzino Haunted Mansion shadowbox???

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know the release date of the Dave Avanzino Haunted Mansion shadowbox???

One MCer posted that he has personal knowledge (and has seen photos) of the Haunted Mansion shadowbox that will be released in December. I wondered if there's a DATE in December that it will be released? I will be there Dec. 1 - 8, and would love to have one!

Thanks!

Re: Anyone know the release date of the Dave Avanzino Haunted Mansion shadowbox???

Anyone???

Comment

Re: Anyone know the release date of the Dave Avanzino Haunted Mansion shadowbox???

Dave Avanzino....you out there? haha!

Comment

In case anyone cares, since nobody answered this question. I saw one of these on Ebay, so, I guess they are out at the park now.

Comment

WOW, you are right! I cannot believe it is out. I just went on Ebay and found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Avanzino-...QQcmdZViewItem

Guess where I will be going tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by dcs287@yahoo.com View Post
            WOW, you are right! I cannot believe it is out. I just went on Ebay and found it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Avanzino-...QQcmdZViewItem

Guess where I will be going tomorrow!
            Please let us know how much it costs at the park so we can compare it to the ebay prices. Thanks!
            Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy.

Comment

See this thread.

Comment

I picked up two today ... I forget the exact price, but it was roughly $125.
                One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Originally posted by IndianaJenn View Post
                  I picked up two today ... I forget the exact price, but it was roughly $125.
                  Thanks, that's about what they were on eBay so I'll have to make sure I keep watching for new listings.

EDIT: I just checked the listings again and I think those were the beginning prices I saw. Both were purchased through Buy It Now for $155.
                  Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday, tomorrow and fantasy.

Comment

The HM Boxes are $128.00 and you are only allowed to purchase 2. They are a limited edition of 300, so call Delievears ASAP.

Price: $128
                    UPC #400012449048
                    Description: DAVEA LETTERS HM

Good luck, they are too good to let them slip by.

Comment

Prices have jacked up since the POTC box and the NBC box.

Comment

Originally posted by dcs287@yahoo.com View Post
                        The HM Boxes are $128.00 and you are only allowed to purchase 2. They are a limited edition of 300, so call Delievears ASAP.

Price: $128
                        UPC #400012449048
                        Description: DAVEA LETTERS HM

Good luck, they are too good to let them slip by.
                        One to keep and one to sell on Ebay for a huge profit! :lol:That's what others have done. I saw one sell on Ebay for $154.00 today. I figure, they probably either work there and got the CM discount, and sold it, or, they have an AP and got that discount. Nice little profit there!

Comment

The boxes are a good deal bigger than the land ones ... which is probably why they are more expensive.
                          One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it's worth watching.

Originally posted by Mouse princess
                          Of course I am worried about your mental health. I want happiness for all. Like we can all be like the Smurfs. But without Gargomel. He was mean.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X