Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Snow White Grotto available!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snow White Grotto available!

    Called Delivears today to see if they had any info on re-released pieces. They are taking orders for Snow White Grotto.

  • #2
    Re: Snow White Grotto available!

    I just realized I never thanked you for posting this information. I picked up Snow White Grotto (amazing piece) with the Mark Twain re-released about the same time. Thanks for the heads up!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Snow White Grotto available!

      Thanks for posting!

      I'm holding out hope that the Mad Tea Party and Pirates will be out again soon!

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Snow White Grotto available!

        Originally posted by BrerDan View Post
        Thanks for posting!

        I'm holding out hope that the Mad Tea Party and Pirates will be out again soon!

        Those are the two I'm still looking for too. Here's hoping they re-release soon Isn't it fun getting into a collection after it's been going for a few years and trying to catch up...?

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Snow White Grotto available!

          *sigh*
          how much is that again?
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...


          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Snow White Grotto available!

            Originally posted by NeverNeverland View Post
            *sigh*
            how much is that again?
            It's $275 retail, less whatever discounts may be applicable for AP (?%) or Disney Visa (10%), plus tax if applicable and shipping/handling

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Snow White Grotto available!

              LOL! Too true. At least this is better than the Monorail stuff. I was able to get the Contemporary and Train Station, and that's it. The other toys are just way out of my willingness-range!

              I hadn't been able to get to a Disney park for several years, finally get to Disneyland and discover all this cool stuff just a little too late.

              Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
              Those are the two I'm still looking for too. Here's hoping they re-release soon Isn't it fun getting into a collection after it's been going for a few years and trying to catch up...?

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Snow White Grotto available!

                Originally posted by Dr. G View Post
                It's $275 retail, less whatever discounts may be applicable for AP (?%) or Disney Visa (10%), plus tax if applicable and shipping/handling
                Still so pricey!!!
                Thanks for the info
                Good morning, son
                In twenty years from now
                Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                And I can tell you 'bout today
                And how I picked you up and everything changed
                It was pain
                Sunny days and rain
                I knew you'd feel the same things...


                sigpic

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X