This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain Rex Limited Edition Action Figure

For anyone who doesnt know thier is a mailer insert in certain StarWars Action Figures for a limited edition Captain Rex. I was wondering if anyone has gotten thier Captain Rex yet who might have a pick or if anyone knows where to find a pic of the action figure on the net.

Re: Captain Rex Limited Edition Action Figure

Originally posted by 1disneynut2another View Post
    For anyone who doesnt know thier is a mailer insert in certain StarWars Action Figures for a limited edition Captain Rex. I was wondering if anyone has gotten thier Captain Rex yet who might have a pick or if anyone knows where to find a pic of the action figure on the net.

You're in the wrong thread and it's not the Pee Wee Herman Captain Rex. It's Captain Rex from the upcoming CLONE WARS movie.

He looks like this:

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

LOL - As I read the first post, I had no idea of the answer, but was going to direct the OP to either C'boy or Melonballer.
      I love my awesome crazy wonderful friends!!

"Do you remember in kindergarten, how you’d meet a kid,
      then 10 seconds later you’d be playing like you were best friends?"

:love:

Comment

Yeah, It is not the Star Tours character. It's a new character from the Clone Wars animated series, done in the animated style. Of course you can see that in Coheteboy's post. I figured it would be one of the two of us to post it. I plan on sending in for mine once I get enough POPs.

If you are looking for the Star Tours character, he was made into a Disney park exclusive figure a few years ago, along with a lot of the other Star Tours droids.

left to right; Captain Rex, 3t-RNE, WEG-1618, Don Solo, and G2-4T (which of course is the droid that was a Goose in America Sings.)
        Last edited by Melonballer; 02-22-2008, 12:26 AM.

Comment

I am so gonna write a letter of complaint to George, the box clearly says Captain Rex not Commander. I am shocked and appawled

Comment

Of course I'll still send in for him

Comment

I have the Star Tours Captain Rex action figure, I got it at Disneyland a while ago... it's probably my favorite park souvenir.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X