X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DuffyDaisuki

• Feb 2009

Build-A-Bear Costumes for Duffy!

I will write to our moderator again to request that the [New Duffy Merchandise] thread be changed to [US Disney Parks Duffy Merchandise]. Plus, I will continue to create separate threads for each particular event release at the Tokyo Resort. And now we will also have this thread to talk about Build-A-Bear costumes for Duffy.

I want all of these villain costumes!^^

• madoka
    MiceChatter
    • Dec 2008

Re: Build-A-Bear Costumes for Duffy!

Those are soooo cute!
    AP holder since 2007

Comment

• DuffyDaisuki

• Feb 2009

I like them alot, but I just noticed that they spelled Cruella's name wrong in an official announcement. I'm pretty sure it's "De Vil." How embarrassing!^^

Comment

• Erika Glagowski
        MiceChatter
        • Apr 2011

love the captain hook costume, I hope they decide to make a captain jack sparrow costume cause my duffy loves pirates
        sigpic

Comment

• The Forbidden Eye
          • Jul 2006

So i'm planning to buy some outfits from Build a Bear and I got my eye on some outfits. The question is, what outfit size do they have that can fit on a 17-in duffy?

The world is a treasure trove of places.
          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
          Indy Ride Count: 2211
          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

• FI183
            Banned User
            • Jul 2005

OMG! I seriously FREAKED out when I saw those pics! I MUST have the Ursula one!!! She is my FAV villain and such a Diva, just like my Shellie! Ok, I'm probably gonna go to work early tomorrow just so I can head over there and buy that costume! AHHHH! Why can't Disney do this for Duffy. What a bunch of idiots for NOT taking advantage of this!

Comment

• FI183
              Banned User
              • Jul 2005

TFE, I might just go to the parks early tomorrow and bring Shellie and let you know how they fit on her! AHHHHH That Ursula costume is a MUST have for me!

Edit: You know, nvm, I just saw the code for 20% off online only, so I'm definately gonna buy it right now! I LOVE URSULA!!!! Watch, Shellie will be in line with me for the TLM premiere in her Ursula outfit!
              Last edited by FI183; 04-20-2011, 11:47 PM.

Comment

• FI183
                Banned User
                • Jul 2005

OMG, ok 3rd post in a row, but OMG! I LOVE Build A BEAR!! It's like they WANT me to buy their stuff! When you checkout, you can get a FREE cute basket! And NOT only that! But when you spend 20 or more(which you will if you get a Villan's costume) you can get $10 gift card for 5 bucks!!! And EVEN MORE!!!! Apply the code that Aimster gave out!(I LOVE you btw, THANK you for that code!) So all of that comes out to $21 pre tax! And you get $9 discount! That PRETTY MUCH THE FREAKIN $10 GIFT CARD!!!! OMG, yea, sorry, but I LOVE a deal and THIS is a deal!

Comment

• kcoruth5
                  New MiceChatter
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by The Forbidden Eye View Post
                  So i'm planning to buy some outfits from Build a Bear and I got my eye on some outfits. The question is, what outfit size do they have that can fit on a 17-in duffy?
                  All their outfits fit the 17" duffy. I have several outfits - including hte Highlander - and they all fit great! The hats can be tricky though. The shoes even fit nicely.
                  I also have found that preemie sized baby clothes fit very well too. They don't have the tail hole in the pants, but are very cute. I jsut bought a pair of plaid shorts at WalMart for $3 and they fit great and even have real pockets on them.
                  The build a bear outfits are fabulous and full of great details. Sadly, even their safari vest is much nicer than the one Disney sells.

Comment

• gurgi
                    Munchings & Crunchings
                    • Jan 2005

Also, like Tokyo DisneySea, Build-a-Bear has seasonal clothes that go away after a while. They do have things in constant rotation, but the nice thing about them, is they keep a nice variety year after year so you don't see the exact same things all the time. And, if you see something you like, get it, because it may not be around forever.
                    Meow

Comment

• DuffyGuardian
                      Adventures with Duffy
                      • Sep 2005

Build a Bear in Down Town Disney has spacial items you can't find other places or at least I haven't. They have cute character t-shirts and Disneyland t-shirt (one red and white, one pink and white). Shirts do come and go, I have gotten a cute Buzz Lightyear one in 2010 and they no longer have that one any more.
                      Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

• aimster
                        Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

Originally posted by kcoruth5 View Post
                        All their outfits fit the 17" duffy. I have several outfits - including hte Highlander - and they all fit great! The hats can be tricky though. The shoes even fit nicely.

The build a bear outfits are fabulous and full of great details. Sadly, even their safari vest is much nicer than the one Disney sells.
                        Yeah the hats are tricky but I make them work. Right now my Duffy has the reversible bucket hat (I just fold back his ears to make it fit) and a Rays cap. I just saw they have a pith helmet. MUST GET!

My Duffy has the safari vest from BAB and it looks so cute with a white t-shirt underneath and paired with jeans and workboots. Yeah the shoes from BAB fit great. My duffy has baseball cleats (to go with his Rays uniform), black "Chucks" style hi-tops & brown work/hiking boots.

Oh and FYI, besides the Ursula costume at BAB, I saw they also have Ariel, complete with red wig!

Comment

• kcoruth5
                          New MiceChatter
                          • Mar 2011

Originally posted by Janell View Post
                          Build a Bear in Down Town Disney has spacial items you can't find other places or at least I haven't. They have cute character t-shirts and Disneyland t-shirt (one red and white, one pink and white). Shirts do come and go, I have gotten a cute Buzz Lightyear one in 2010 and they no longer have that one any more.
                          Awesome! I am planning on hitting downtown disney on our trip in November at BAB was on the list of must sees. I really would like a character shirt or something. I have made my own with iron on's for the printer - but it would be nice to have an authentic one!

Comment

• kcoruth5
                            New MiceChatter
                            • Mar 2011

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            Yeah the hats are tricky but I make them work. Right now my Duffy has the reversible bucket hat (I just fold back his ears to make it fit) and a Rays cap. I just saw they have a pith helmet. MUST GET!

My Duffy has the safari vest from BAB and it looks so cute with a white t-shirt underneath and paired with jeans and workboots. Yeah the shoes from BAB fit great. My duffy has baseball cleats (to go with his Rays uniform), black "Chucks" style hi-tops & brown work/hiking boots.

Oh and FYI, besides the Ursula costume at BAB, I saw they also have Ariel, complete with red wig!
                            The "Chucks" are awesome and thank you aimster for that tip - my Duffy has a pair also. I think I will have to pick up a bucket hat too - it sounds really cute. My Duffy wears a pair of my daughter's old glasses from when she was about 6ys - they fit great and look so cute - but I have to fold his ears back too to make them work. I wanted him to wear glasses since she does too. And he looks so cool in them!

Comment

• The Forbidden Eye
                              • Jul 2006

So I saw on the web store that there are NBA jerseys! I'm so going to get the Lakers one!

The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.

Comment

• aimster
                                Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

Yup they have NBA, MLB, NFL & NHL as well as college sports gear.

Comment

• Sapphire-Light
                                  MiceChatter
                                  • Feb 2010

OMG the Hook one is so dreamy, it even has a mustache!! :bow:
                                  sigpic

Comment

• Erika Glagowski
                                    MiceChatter
                                    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                                    Yup they have NBA, MLB, NFL & NHL as well as college sports gear.
                                    I know I want the lakers uniform for my duffy but can't get it right now cause I need to save for shellie may cause who knows how long that shopping trip will be postponed don't want to spend the money and then oh man its back on and can't get duffy his girlfriend he will just have to cheer for the lakers without the uniform for now, at least I have the red sox uniform so he can cheer for his favorite baseball team in that
                                    sigpic

Comment

• The Forbidden Eye
                                      • Jul 2006

Originally posted by kcoruth5 View Post
                                      I also have found that preemie sized baby clothes fit very well too. They don't have the tail hole in the pants, but are very cute. I jsut bought a pair of plaid shorts at WalMart for $3 and they fit great and even have real pockets on them.
                                      Thanks and your right. I remembered that my sister got a bear from Build a bear and bought the navy outfit so I took them and put them on Duffy and they fitted perfectly. Now my Duffy wants a Marine outfit LOL!

Comment

• Erika Glagowski
                                        MiceChatter
                                        • Apr 2011

they even have outfits from around the world so you can get duffy a japanese komono and if you have shellie may they have one for girl bears too, they also have an italian gondala outfit that makes up for the country outfits that they are missing in epcot

Click image for larger version

Name:	m48479_7569L.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	7334674italian outfit

Name:	m48492_7739L.jpg
Size:	31.7 KB
ID:	7334675kimono girl

Name:	m48493_7740L.jpg
Size:	14.0 KB
ID:	7334676kimono boy

and then since duffy has an official french outfit you can get this outfit if you have a shellie may to go with it:

Name:	m48495_7742L.jpg
Size:	18.7 KB
ID:	7334677french can can

the link to the international outfits are here:
                                        sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                        Working...
                                        X