This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about the Duffy items available at EPCOT/DCA

I really want a Duffy keychain, magnet and one of those pouches/wristlets, but they're only available at EPCOT/DCA from what I've seen. I looked at DTD in Orlando and they only have the 17" Duffy, the 12" pre-dressed/holiday ones, earhats and the costumes.

How much are these items? I have no plans on visiting EPCOT for at least another year or 2, so I'm going to have to break down and get them through the mail order service & their overpriced shipping rates (I live 90 minutes away... $10 is a bit too much to ship something less than 100 miles.. *grumble*).

Re: Question about the Duffy items available at EPCOT/DCA

have you tried ebay sometimes there are people on there who sell those keychains for cheaper prices, I saw someone who had the different country clothes for duffy cheaper that what they were in the parks and resorts
    sigpic

Comment

I found out my parent's neighbor's grandson works at Animal Kingdom, so they're going to see if he can pick them up for me and I can just drive to Lakeland one weekend to check on the house (my parents are snowbirds and are back north until November) and just go next door while I'm there to get the "goods" and pay him back.

Comment

Ok I'm good now. I talked to my parent's CM neighbor and he said he can pick up the stuff I wanted and I can pay him back. Yay!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X