No announcement yet.

Uni-BEAR-sity being brought over to U.S.?

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uni-BEAR-sity being brought over to U.S.?

From an article on Stitch Kingdom:
    . The entire current UniBEARsity products available in Japan can be viewed online at the Disney Store Japan website.
    they even have a link to DD website!
    interesting they are bringing them over!!! pretty excited though. Duffy must being do well then perhaps, if they have faith enough to bring over Mocha and Pudding

Re: Uni-BEAR-sity being brought over to U.S.?

This is interesting. I wonder what that says about Duffy's total sales in the US, if they're even contemplating this? I wouldn't mind having access to the UniBEARsity stuff long as it's exactly the same stuff as the Japanese stores. I'm not a huge fan of the bears themselves...they kind of creep me out (just a personal thing), but the costumes are very cute.
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Re: Uni-BEAR-sity being brought over to U.S.?

It appears that Duffy sales in both DLR and WDW pretty much improved over the past few months. And i'm seeing more people with Duffys around and more people interested in meeting Duffy so that means people here are beginning to embrace him. That gives hope to bring other TDR products here.

I looked at the products and no doubt that if they come here, they will be a huge hit.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
      The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
      Indy Ride Count: 2211
      World of Color Count: 74

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.