This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy's Facebook page

Yet another cute costume idea for Duffy on FB today. I keep wondering if they are going to make these costumes for Duffy or are they just cute icons for Duffy. If they are just cute icons, I wish they state that so you don't get your hopes up that they will make them and you keep looking for them. If they are trying to see what people like, that too is fine, but tell us. Don't just put up a cute photo and not tell us if we can buy it or not. Its not fair. lol

Here is the photo from Duffy's Facebook page
    Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Re: Duffy's Facebook page

LOL, great minds think alike! I just created a topic about this too at the same time you did!
    Meow

Comment

Oh gosh that's funny. great minds do think alike. I figured if they are goi g to have new photos on FB then we will have a thread or two about it. lol

Comment

I just really, really hope all these "tease" pictures are going to be actual costumes. If not, that's just mean!
        Meow

Comment

Oh I so agree. They would make good money on these costumes, as long as the quality is good. And I can see a whole line of chef coat costumes for all the upscale restaurants. I can see, let's say Chef Mickeys(at WDW) as an example most people know about. Duffy has a Chef Coat that says Chef Mickeys logo, with Duffys name on it. I'm sure Chef Mickeys has a signacher dish. They should make a Duffy size dish out of material and make it so Duffy can serve it. Then this costume is only sold at Chef Mickeys. Maybe you have to dine at Chef Mickeys to be able to buy this. I'm not sure of the details but they sure could do a lot and make a lot of money. Oh and to try and screw the scalpers, each person who dines may buy 1 costume. No 25 costume per person.

I sooo wish I could work at Disney merchandising. I'll even move to Oelando. lol

Comment

I too hope these become actual costumes for Duffy. If not I'm going to scream and cry and basically pitch a fit. :lol:

Comment

Considering this is blatantly labeled with the Food Festival, it seems odd that it wouldn't come out. Maybe during the actual Food Festival dates?

I hope that means we can see the other two costumes maybe sometime in August.

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                I just really, really hope all these "tease" pictures are going to be actual costumes. If not, that's just mean!
                If they don't, my Duffy will cry.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                Indy Ride Count: 2211
                World of Color Count: 74

Comment

I hope to god these costumes get realized! They actually look worth buying! If not, then they are REALLY screwing with us fans, and I'm sure they'll lose a following by not going through with these designs. They'll just go to outside sources to get the much better Japanese costumes, which means less money for Disney. Come on Disney! Follow through!
                  Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Well, Tokyo Disney is technically still Disney XD

Comment

The one I want most is the Mickey Mouse Club one. It's just seriously cute.

Comment

BTW, there is a fan page on Facebook for Duffy (and ShellieMae) fans!

In Facebook, just type in: Duffy the Disney Bear and it'll show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Wondering View Post
                          Well, Tokyo Disney is technically still Disney XD
                          Yes, that is true, but Disney doesn't get all the money coming in from Duffy sales, if they were to produce these costumes and in the quality of tokyo all the money would be going to them and they'd make tons more than Tokyo. Disney needs to follow through!
                          Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

Disney gets licensing fees from OLC. But yeah... I agree.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X