This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duffy Light Spinner

I saw this on the Disneystore.com website and looked all over WDW for it last week but didn't see it anywhere...

Duffy the Disney Bear Light Chaser | More Accessories | Disney Store

If you look close though, the bear doesn't look like Duffy at ALL! WTH? :blink:

Weird though it's available online but I didn't see it anywhere at Epcot, Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney. I even asked and no one had seen it.

Re: Duffy Light Spinner

I remember those, they sold them here in DCA, but I'm sure if they do anymore. Probably not because the price on the site is only $6 and it was around $12 a few months ago. But yea, it looks pretty bad! Haha, I remember some of my friends saying it looks nothing like Duffy! So true.
    Poor unfortunate Souls.

Comment

I was thinking the same thing. The face isn't right. It reminds me of when you go to mexico and see toys and balloons with characters that look like someone just drew it and plastered it on there..

sigpic
      Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Also, the entire figure is flocked. They didn't attempt to just flock his fur. Even his clothes are "fuzzy".
        Meow

Comment

Wow. I think I am going to have nightmares now. I don't understand why they can't get Duffy at least somewhat on-model...that could be the worst "not-Duffy" yet!

Good thing spinners like that are meant to be used in the dark, so you can't see the figure so much.
          Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

And worse of all the markings on the bear face don't even make the Mickey siluette

Originally posted by aimster View Post

Weird though it's available online but I didn't see it anywhere at Epcot, Magic Kingdom or Downtown Disney. I even asked and no one had seen it.
            I saw it in person in my last trip, an employee wit a basket or a cart usually takes them to sell in the night (mostly in shows like fantasmic or the fireworks) along wit different character spinners and other nigh glow gimmick things like Michael Jackson or Mickey light gloves.
            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X