This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teddy Bear Day Meetup at DCA?

Im thinking a meetup at DCA for national american teddy bear day on nov 14th. With a visit to BABW in DTD and a group picture with Duffy!

Re: Teddy Bear Day Meetup at DCA?

I'm in Florida, so no can do for me.

Comment

Host one in Florida aimster!!

Comment

I'm in Texas.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
        Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
        :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

This sounds great!! But it's on a Monday and I don't get out of class until late in the evening...

Comment

I'm in Orlando, so it will have to be in FL also! I'm game. It's my birthday on the 15th, so work was nice enough to give me off the 12th-15th so I'll be at Epcot if anyone wants to do a meet and greet there.

Comment

Awww, that sounds like fun! But you'll be missing us by a few days): We're there on November 11th! It's my little sister's birthday and she's taking some friends. Plus, we have the day off of school
              sigpic...After a YEAR I finally was able to figure out my password again! I'm baaack! Woohoo!(:
              Disney is my life <3
              Thank Walt for all he did! <3
              Future Imagineer <3
              Keep Disney the way Walt intended it!!

Comment

Originally posted by imalwayscrazy View Post
                Host one in Florida aimster!!
                I already did my WDW visit this year a few weeks ago. I'm currently unemployed so can't afford to go back for awhile. The only reason I went was because I already had things booked before I found out I was being laid off.

Right now, the only park I can afford is Busch Gardens because I have an AP and can do a day there and spend less than $10. Plus it's closer to me than WDW (30 min vs 90 min).

Comment

Oh, I wish I could go, but that's about 2 weeks too early for me.
                  Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by imalwayscrazy View Post
                    Im thinking a meetup at DCA for national american teddy bear day on nov 14th. With a visit to BABW in DTD and a group picture with Duffy!
                    That sounds awesome! Too bad I'm not anywhere near able to attend, but if I could, I would in a second. It sounds like fun, and I hope you SoCal locals can make it happen and post pics!
                    Meow

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X