X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok crazy Duffy question?

Do you talk to your Duffy?

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: Ok crazy Duffy question?

I talk with some characters more than others, and I think I was rushed when I met Duffy, but I at least said hi and told him that he was cute. I mean, why not interact with him as you would any other non-vocal character?

Comment

I believe Travis meant... do you talk to your own Duffy (the plush bear), not the meet & greet character at the parks. And in answer to that question, yes I do. Does that make me crazy? Maybe. LOL! I see nothing wrong with it and it's actually kind of fun and cute, especially when you hold Duffy up to your ear as if he's replying back to you or whatever. I live alone and get bored sometimes, so why not have a conversation with Duffy? My mom talks to her Duffys too.

Comment

Yes. I dress them in what they want to wear. Crazy for a 28 year old? Sure. But I never really got a childhood and its my way of going back to it at disneyland. I only usually do it at disneyland and maybe when I go to other theme parks or fairs or zoos.

Comment

I do, most people would find me crazy. So I wanted to ask other peeps.

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
          Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Hmm. Maybe a little. :blush:

Comment

Not really…but he talks to me ALL THE TIME!

Comment

Oh goodness, yes! Of course I talk to both my Duffy and Shellie May. I have always not only talked to my stuffed animals, but they each have a voice with which they entertain my parents, brother and now my husband.

Am I crazy? Perhaps. All the best people are...
                Drop another coin in slot and I will tell you more.

Comment

My motto is: "Act crazy or GO crazy."

Comment

I talk to Duffy all the time. But he never talks to me.
                    I don't think he likes me.

:lol:
                    sigpic

Comment

I talk to mine occasionally, and they respond, but not audibly. More like, I know what they want. They get hugs often too. If I'm crazy, oh well. That happened LONG before Duffy and ShellieMay entered my life, LOL.
                      Meow

Comment

Yes, I do talk to them sometimes. Never anything too interesting. At Disneyland I told them "Hold hands for safety" probably more than I should have.

Like Gurgi's Duffies, mine don't respond audibly. They do occasionally make their wishes known. I think they talk to each other more when I'm away.

And yes, I hug all of my Duffies. They seem to like it.
                        Daily Duffy blog! A new picture of Duffy, ShellieMay, or Gelatoni every day! (Now at Tokyo DisneySea!)

Also on Facebook!

Comment

Yeah my bears don't answer audibly, but get their point across with a lot of gesturing.

Comment

Yes.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum

Comment

Duffy, ShellieMay & Little Joe talk to me all the time. Duffy & ShellieMay have their own voices. Little Joe is just using sign language at the moment. He hasn't found his unique voice yet.

Oh - & I talk to them all the time too!!!

Duffy has actually created his own little universe. He's the one that adopted Little Joe & named him. I was on a trip in Orlando and ShellieMay stayed home. We went to one of the Character Outlets Little Joe just spoke to us to be adopted. Little Joe knows he's a Duffy, but it was too confusing to Duffy for there to be 2 Duffy's so he named him Little Joe. Duffy needed a best buddy!

Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post
                              Oh goodness, yes! Of course I talk to both my Duffy and Shellie May. I have always not only talked to my stuffed animals, but they each have a voice with which they entertain my parents, brother and now my husband.
                              Originally posted by Esmeralda View Post

Am I crazy? Perhaps. All the best people are...

I guess I have to agree with you Esmeralda! Are we the best people

Originally posted by huskydawg View Post
                              I talk to Duffy all the time. But he never talks to me.
                              Originally posted by huskydawg View Post
                              I don't think he likes me.

Oh and........... huskydawg, I can't believe that your Duffy doesn't like you!

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
                              Not really…but he talks to me ALL THE TIME!

Wow! That's neat - Perhaps you and huskydawg's Duffy's got switched at birth!
                              www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X