X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does Duffy do during the day?

very cute video

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Re: What does Duffy do during the day?

Cute! I wish I could animate like that! That's some cool puppetry, especially settling into bed. I think my Duffy doesn't have bio-waste, though.^^

Comment

yeah that part I could have done without.

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
      We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
      Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

The bathroom part was kind of wrong, but it made me laugh.

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
          Cute! I wish I could animate like that! That's some cool puppetry, especially settling into bed. I think my Duffy doesn't have bio-waste, though.^^

Yes.......... the 'bio-waste' scene was interesting to say the least.

The puppetry with Duffy has been one of the things that I would like to do with Duffy. However, I just don't have the heart to rip Duffy's stitches out! My Duffy needs a stunt double before I go down that road with his videos.
          www.MyDuffyBear.com

Traveling to Disney and Beyond!!!

Comment

Aw, that was so cute! I loved watching him tap away at the keyboard. The pee thing kind of disturbed me though, LOL.

Lil D and Duffette spend most of their day sitting around watching tv too! At least I THINK that's what they do...who knows what kind of trouble they get into when I'm not around.

Comment

It looks like the puppetry was done under his clothes. Makes me want to try that.

Comment

Yeah it looks to me like it's just human hands hidden inside Duffy's shirt sleeves controlling his arms. No stitch-ripping necessary.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X