Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help Duffy win a Signed Ontario Reign Hockey Stick!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Duffy win a Signed Ontario Reign Hockey Stick!

ATTENTION!

My Duffy need yours help!

Please go to instagram through this link:
    VOTE FOR DUFFY!

and click LIKE! (the heart next to the picture)

The picture looks like this:
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20121129_164358.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	115.0 KB
ID:	7370882

If I get enough likes I get a chance to win a signed hockey stick from Ontario Reign!!

Duffy has been enjoying the Reign hockey games for a month now and would love a signed hockey stick from them!

Thanks to all my fellow Duffeteers!
    Last edited by clara; 11-29-2012, 08:14 PM.

Re: Help Duffy win a Signed Ontario Reign Hockey Stick!

Oh, I don't have a smart phone or a tablet so I guess I can't get Instagram. But good luck, Clara and Duffy!

Comment

Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
      Oh, I don't have a smart phone or a tablet so I guess I can't get Instagram. But good luck, Clara and Duffy!
      bah..but thanks.

Personally, I'm a bit peeved they did this contest on Instagram...simply because alot of people dont' use it!

Comment

Another entry into my Reign Hockey Stick giveaway...

Photo by amorain • Instagram

Thanks for support, click the "like"!

Comment

Actually you can get to it though the computer. Just click on the link:
          Photo by amorain • Instagram

Then you can click the little heart on the upper right of pic

Comment

I tried that when you first posted, but no luck! Tried it again now. If I click on the heart, it asks me to log in, and I don't have a username and password. The site says:

At this time, it is not possible to sign up for an Instagram account on our website.
            To register for Instagram:
            1. Download the Instagram app in the App Store on an iOS device (iPhone, iPod, iPad), http://bit.ly/zs83d4, or in Google Play for an Android device, http://bit.ly/HbEuQH (Google Play link).
            2. After installing the app, open it on your device
            3. Tap the 'Register' button to begin the account creation process.
            I don't have a smart phone or tablet of any kind. Instagram just might be the biggest Internet site that basically refuses access to people who don't have the latest technology.

Comment

I tried that when you first posted, but no luck! Tried it again now. If I click on the heart, it asks me to log in, and I don't have a username and password. The site says:

I don't have a smart phone or tablet of any kind. Instagram just might be the biggest Internet site that basically refuses access to people who don't have the latest technology.
              Drat...well thanks for trying...yeah I don't like that this contest is on Instragram because my photo with Duffy and Blaze is the BEST and even the hockey team, the dance team and the Ice girls liked it! But whatever! darn.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X