Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your favorite Duffy/Shellie item of all time?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your favorite Duffy/Shellie item of all time?

What is your absolute favorite Duffy/Shellie May item of all time?

Re: What is your favorite Duffy/Shellie item of all time?

Ooohhh... this is tough!

For "official" items, I'd probably have to say my little Duffy and Shellie May lanterns from Halloween. They're just so cute!

For an "unofficial" item, I have to say the Captain EO costume my aunt made for my Duffy last year. It's just amazing.

Comment

My favorite Duffy item is Duffy Goes without saying but I wanted to anyway! My favorite other item is the Cannery Clothing Co. outfit for Shellie May that has the little floral dress and red sailor jacket. I just love it. Don't have Shellie May and I doubt I'd ever fork over the money for the outfit, but I sure do like it anyway!

Comment

As for OLC merchandise, I'd have to say Sweet Duffy 2013, but taken as a whole. And if absolutely forced to choose one item from the release, I'd say the Silicone Mold, because of what it means for a company to give that kind of power to fans. It truly felt magical that it was ever even made available. I hope it happens again.:love:
        Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 03-05-2013, 05:55 AM.

Comment

This is a great topic, and a hard one too! So many things. Of course, the bears are given, and there are favorite costumes, but there are also the other goods. Lots of things to choose from, and depending on my mood and the season, my favorites change.

Right now, it has to be one of several things. The regular series mugs.

These are just so perfect! I use them to have tea, and they are just the right size, and the design is just simple, and does have a "Cape Cod/New England" feel with the lip, and brown trim. They just have a classic look.

The other thing right now is the Duffy and ShellieMay blankets. On cold nights I throw them on top of my bed for extra warmth...and cuteness.

That silicone mold though...that's at the top too, but so many things to choose!
          Meow

Comment

I love the idea of the silicone mold. I hope they release it again so I can get my hands on them!

Comment

I REALLY want to get those mugs sometime to have my morning coffee in.

Comment

Duffy himself is my favorite. As for clothing, I love the PJs, Rain outfit, Cat costume and swim suite from I think 2009 collection.
                Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Duffy is my favorite but as his merchandise goes I would have to say...hmmmm..this is tough. I would have to go with the silicone mold or the apron. ^_^

Comment

I really LOVE my Duffy duffle bag! The only thing I think I would love better is the Shellie May duffle! I'm still on the hunt for one. Occasionally they pop up on ebay, but are VERY expensive!
                    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                      This is a great topic, and a hard one too! So many things. Of course, the bears are given, and there are favorite costumes, but there are also the other goods. Lots of things to choose from, and depending on my mood and the season, my favorites change.

Right now, it has to be one of several things. The regular series mugs.

These are just so perfect! I use them to have tea, and they are just the right size, and the design is just simple, and does have a "Cape Cod/New England" feel with the lip, and brown trim. They just have a classic look.

The other thing right now is the Duffy and ShellieMay blankets. On cold nights I throw them on top of my bed for extra warmth...and cuteness.

That silicone mold though...that's at the top too, but so many things to choose!
                      I have those Sweet Duffy spoons too. In fact, I just used my ShellieMay one to stir my tea. They are so adorable. Definitely one of my favorite items.

I sadly broke my Duffy spoon and haven't figured out if I can fix it or not.
                      "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here." --Art Linkletter, July 17, 2005

Comment

Oh no! I hope you can fix it. I worry about breaking mine too, they are so delicate. I try to be very very careful with them.

I showed my favorite official Duffy thing at the moment, and here's my favorite unofficial thing.
                        Meow

Comment

I'm certainly not a seasoned veteran but I think the item I have been most excited for is the Duffy/Shellie May Halloween lanterns! I can't wait to get them for myself!

Comment

th Anniversary sunglasses
                            Why?Why?Why?th Anniversary/Happiness Year pendant will probably tie for the top spot, with the Spring Voyage 2012 charm bracelet, in the official human-sized merchandise category.

Comment

I think my favorite item for the bears are the trench coats or the Be Magical! pendants. Human sized, my favorite are the SV13 charm bracelets or all the fun pens and pencils<3

sigpic
                              Love for all and all for love

Pluto's #1 fan!

Duffy + Disney Tumblr

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X