X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• disney cruise line duffy vs other duffys

i contacted duffy on fb and they told me
    The outfit available for Cruise Line Duffy is exclusive to Disney Cruise Line.Has anyone seen it?im curious to how it looks compared to the salior suit i see in stores and online.

Re: disney cruise line duffy vs other duffys

The Cruise Line Duffy is a 17" bear wearing a Disney Cruise Line t-shirt. That's all. Nothing else is different about him.

I found a link to one on ebay:

Disney Cruise Line DCL Duffy The Disney Bear 17' Brand New RARE T Shirt | eBay

Comment

glad i know i was expecting something spectacular should i get duffy tommorrow at the disney store or wait until i get on the ship.

Comment

Does the Cruise Line Duffy cost more? If not, I'd buy him. But I'm not sure I'd pay more for that shirt....and you're also a captive audience on the cruise ship (if there are no cute Duffys then you won't be able to get one at all until you're back home!).

Then again, getting him on the cruise might make him feel more special than just picking him up from your local store.

So argh! I don't know! I'd personally wait for the cruise, I guess.

(I do personally think the shirt is cute, even though it's not special. If nothing else, you might be able to sell the shirt itself for a nominal fee, if that interests you. Not to me, since I don't have a 17" Duffy, but surely someone somewhere would want it, especially if they're paying $75 for the Cruise Line Duffy!)

Comment

darn im so conflicted now.Im worried about waffle pattern duffy im hoping cruise line duffy wont be waffled.

Comment

Originally posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
            darn im so conflicted now.Im worried about waffle pattern duffy im hoping cruise line duffy wont be waffled.
            Unfortunately, I think all the Duffy's being sold in the US are the waffled fur.
            Luv Duffy & Shellie May
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
              Unfortunately, I think all the Duffy's being sold in the US are the waffled fur.
              This.

But if you want something unique, wait and get him on the cruise ship. He's probably just $30 like the other "naked" 17" Duffys.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X