This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shellie may tattoo

does anyone have one or thought of getting one?ive decided to get a tattoo but i cant decide between shellie may and tinker belle

Re: shellie may tattoo

If you have narrowed down to one of those two, and are confident of your decision, I say Shellie May. You'd be unique and possibly a trend setter. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there with Tinkerbell.

Comment

I totally think a Shellie May tatoo would be awesome! Post photos if you decide to get one!

Comment

I can attest that there are a lot of people out there with Tinkerbell...I have her on my foot! I have never seen a ShellieMay though.

Comment

im thinking of getting shellie may dressed as tinkerbelle with the words faith trust and pixie dust underneath

Comment

I wouldn't recommend that. I think that is too confusing and takes away from Shellie May. Almost making her out to be a Tinkerbell wannabe.
            Just my opinion. Your choice, of course.

Comment

does anyone have any cute images of shellie may?

Comment

I have a plan to get a Duffy & Shellie May tattoo, but I'm keeping the actual idea I have a secret. It's going to be a little bit though, because I have a tattoo I'm going to have covered and I want to do that first. But always make 100% sure you are getting what you really want! Make sure it means something to you and don't let anything anyone says change your mind. It's your body and you will have it forever. You don't want to look at it later and regret it either way.
                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                sigpic

Comment

I found a duffy tattoo http://disneyink.tumblr.com/image/39974373217

Comment

Worst. Idea. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by skittlesfirehawk View Post
                      OK Duffy plus the hat at Hollywood Studios. Even worse.

Comment

CaliforniaAdventurer: It may be a bad idea to you, but not to others who love Disney and Duffy.

Skittlefirehawk: I don't like that Duffy tattoo. It doesn't look like very good quality. You get what you pay for!
                        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                        sigpic

Comment

Yeah that tattoo looks... bad. Mickey looks scary.

I'm personally not a fan of tattoos. I don't have any and I don't want any. I just don't see the point in marking my body forever like that. Plus... NEEDLES... 'nuff said (I hate needles). But it's all personal preference, so if you REALLY want a Shellie May tattoo, then go for it. Like others said, make sure it's something you REALLY REALLY want because it will be with you for the REST OF YOUR LIFE (unless you can afford tattoo removal, which from what I've heard is very painful and expensive). Good luck!

Comment

I think a Shellie May tattoo sounds really sweet. She and Duffy are so loveable, if I had a Duffy tattoo it would be hard not to feel happy and warm and fuzzy inside when I looked at it!

Comment

I was thinking about getting a Duffy tattoo. I love tattoos and I have several already. To me tattoos are something that I get for myself, noone else needs to understand them. Just me. ^_^

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X