This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Mall BAB Closing August 4 for remodel

Saw a sign at Florida Mall today. Per manager store will reopen in Oct. Adding new computers and redecorating. Altamonte store will remain open.

Re: Florida Mall BAB Closing August 4 for remodel

They sent an email and coupon to Stuff for Stuff members about the store closing. There is also a "mini" Build a Bear store in the Orlando Airport. Closer than going to Altamonte, but have to pay for parking!
    Luv Duffy & Shellie May
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Naelyan View Post
      They sent an email and coupon to Stuff for Stuff members about the store closing. There is also a "mini" Build a Bear store in the Orlando Airport. Closer than going to Altamonte, but have to pay for parking!
      Guess I don't spend enough money at the Florida Mall store-they did not send me an email LOL. I was in the airport store last month-they did not have a lot. Tiny store (nice employees though!) We lived in Altamonte for years-I kinda miss it-so I think we will be visiting, plus the Altamonte Manager was working at at the Florida mall store today and gave me more coupons

Comment

Do you normally get emails from BaB? Maybe your email isn't updated, or maybe they sent it to me cuz it's my "home" store?
        Luv Duffy & Shellie May
        sigpic

Comment

Do you normally get emails from BaB? Maybe your email isn't updated, or maybe they sent it to me cuz it's my "home" store?
          Or maybe their emails are ending up in your "spam" folder. Might want to check.

Comment

Just found out that Twilight Sparkle and Spike are releasing on Aug. 1! Just in time before the Florida Mall store closes! Hopefully they'll still have them!
            Luv Duffy & Shellie May
            sigpic

Comment

Just found out that Twilight Sparkle and Spike are releasing on Aug. 1! Just in time before the Florida Mall store closes! Hopefully they'll still have them!
              You may want to call them. When we were there last week they showed me a flyer with new stuff that was coming out 8/2 (I think) and said they were not getting the items because they were closing.

Comment

Crap! Guess I will have to go to the airport BAB. They have a limited selection, but usually get the new things. I'm sure the ponies will be part of that.
                Luv Duffy & Shellie May
                sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X