X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Basic durable outfit for Shellie

Re: Basic durable outfit for Shellie

Originally posted by mgmenning View Post
    I’m looking for a very basic outfit for the Shellie May I will be giving to my 3 year old nephew. He is very hard on his toys, so spending a lot of money on authentic gear doesn’t make much sense. I’m basically looking for something like her skirt and panty set, but more affordable. I don’t want her to be naked! Does anyone have any good ideas? I’m not seeing anything I like at BAB.

Does he have a favorite color or character? I make skirts and bows for Shelly May-I may be able to help you.

Comment

Look on Build A Bear's website for something that might be durable, like jeans and a cute t-shirt or a skirt and a t-shirt.

Though giving Shellie to someone who is hard on their toys is a bit unsettling to me. I'd be terrified to visit one day and see her arm or head ripped off or something.

Comment

Any solid would do! Mmommie, I'd love to have you help. PM me and we can hopefully work something out.

Comment

I think Shellie will be fine. He ADORES her and will be kind with her, but I just can't see the point in spending upwards of $50 on a beautifully made authentic costume.

Comment

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
            Does he have a favorite color or character? I make skirts and bows for Shelly May-I may be able to help you.
            Do you have an Etsy shop or something? I keep seeing references to the fact that you make stuff, but have no idea where we can find the stuff you make.:beg:

Comment

Originally posted by DuffyDaisuki View Post
              Do you have an Etsy shop or something? I keep seeing references to the fact that you make stuff, but have no idea where we can find the stuff you make.:beg:
              I do have an Etsy shop-but did not want to come across as "advertising". I know some boards don't like that. Is it ok if I post my shop?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X