Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

:) New to the Community; looking for friends

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • :) New to the Community; looking for friends

    I just wanted a chance to introduce myself; My name is Lesley
    I'm from Long Island, New York and I am a huge collector of plush and toys!

    As a long time fan of Duffy and Shellie May, But living so far away from them
    (and I cant find any stores on the island that carry Duffy)

    I've been very sad and lonely, admiring the owners from afar.

    Now I've taken to the internet and I am looking to get involved in a community
    and join the masses!

    Unfortunately, I'm still Bearless and Lonely, but I cant wait to share my experience
    and adventure on my hunt to adopt my very own Duffy and Shellie May.

    Thank you for coming by to meet me!
    :love:

    Bringing the Love

  • #2
    Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

    Welcome Lesley! You should really enjoy the Forum. It's a great place to talk with fellow Duffy/Shellie lovers and find out and share all the news about our favorite bears!

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

      Thank you Boog1981! How kind of you to stop by!
      I can't wait to be more involved with the community!
      I love taking pictures and I can't wait to share some pictures of my very own!

      In the mean time I was hoping to get to know you all

      :love:

      Bringing the Love

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

        Hi Duffette! I'm sure you'll love it here! You're not too far from me, I'm from Jersey! Enjoy
        sigpic

        Duffy is coming along too!

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

          Welcome, Lesley. I love your picture and signature! :wave:

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

            Welcome! I'm excited for you to get your own Duffy and Shellie May and looking forward to your pictures! Do you do any kind of crafting/sewing/etc.?

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

              Hello! and welcome. This is a great forum, and it's great to be a part of it, everyone is so friendly and helpful. And it is fantastic to have a place to be able to share in/about Duffy and Shellie May with people who love them.

              Hope you have fun when your Duffy and Shellie May come to live with you, and on your journey to then.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                Welcome! It's always nice to see new people. I hope you can get your bears soon, and start having fun with them. Once you start, you can't stop!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                  Originally posted by mare53 View Post
                  Hi Duffette! I'm sure you'll love it here! You're not too far from me, I'm from Jersey! Enjoy
                  Ohh! It's so good to see there are people that aren't too far from me who are Duffy Fans!
                  I Love it here already, people are so incredibly kind here! :love:

                  Bringing the Love

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                    Originally posted by madoka View Post
                    Welcome, Lesley. I love your picture and signature! :wave:
                    Hello and thank you! Photoshop is one of my many hobbies, so I decided to make a little something to represent here on the forums! )

                    Bringing the Love

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                      Originally posted by Eeee-va View Post
                      Welcome! I'm excited for you to get your own Duffy and Shellie May and looking forward to your pictures! Do you do any kind of crafting/sewing/etc.?
                      I unfortunately don't sew, but I love other types of crafting. My mother, however, is a seamstress, and has already taken a look at what the bears looks like and is willing to put together some garments!

                      I love going to the fabric stores and picking out fabrics with her, its extremely fun. I draw, so we work together to design beautiful costumes.
                      Last edited by Duffette; 10-02-2013, 09:49 AM.

                      Bringing the Love

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                        Originally posted by JayCee View Post
                        Hello! and welcome. This is a great forum, and it's great to be a part of it, everyone is so friendly and helpful. And it is fantastic to have a place to be able to share in/about Duffy and Shellie May with people who love them.

                        Hope you have fun when your Duffy and Shellie May come to live with you, and on your journey to then.

                        Aww, Hello! and thank you JayCee, I used to read this forum a lot, and figured, WHY NOT JOIN!

                        Every little question or comment is answered in such a kind polite manner, its a fantastic community! Thank you for your sweet message!

                        I will keep you all posted on my hunting progress and post pictures ASAP


                        Bringing the Love

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                          Hi there! I've been away from the comm for a while because I've been so busy but welcome! I'll be around more often now and am glad to see new members <3 Your profile pic is precious! Hope you get your own Duffy soon!!

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                            Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                            Welcome! It's always nice to see new people. I hope you can get your bears soon, and start having fun with them. Once you start, you can't stop!

                            Hello! And thank you Gurgi, I can already tell this is going to be one of my collections that continues to grow and grow on me!
                            :lol:

                            Bringing the Love

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: New to the Community; looking for friends

                              Originally posted by kittyloaf View Post
                              Hi there! I've been away from the comm for a while because I've been so busy but welcome! I'll be around more often now and am glad to see new members <3 Your profile pic is precious! Hope you get your own Duffy soon!!
                              Aww, thank you Kittyloaf! your so very kawaii! I have a Shellie May on its way from Japan as we speak! Now its time to work on getting her better half! :love:

                              Bringing the Love

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X