Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your Shellie May going to wear to match the Elf?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your Shellie May going to wear to match the Elf?

Ok, so I thought the challenging part was finding the Elf for Duffy. Now I have no idea what to put Shellie May in. I like the red/white stripe on the tights and the Mickey Holly berries. But I am stuck with what to make for Shellie May.

I think I was hoping BAB would have something amazing to work with the Elf-but not seeing it.

Re: What is your Shellie May going to wear to match the Elf?

BAB had elf costumes a year or 2 ago. I don't know yet if I'm going to get the elf costume though. I like the oufits I got from BAB a couple years ago a lot so I might just use those again because they match, are really cute and I got pieces from other costumes I can accessorize with.

Comment

Those outfits are really cute, Aimster!

I have the Santa Duffy outfit already, so I was thinking that maybe Duffy could be Santa and Shellie could be the elf, or vice versa. Maybe I'll get a Mrs. Claus dress from BAB.
      Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
      :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post

I have the Santa Duffy outfit already, so I was thinking that maybe Duffy could be Santa and Shellie could be the elf, or vice versa. Maybe I'll get a Mrs. Claus dress from BAB.

I thought about the Santa Duffy Shellie May Elf thing. I did not see a Claus dress on BAB. I spent some time this afternoon working on a dress-we will see how I like it when it is done. In a weak moment I considered getting ANOTHER ELf :lmao:

Comment

This is a cute dress for Shellie.
          Build A Bear BABW Doll Clothes 3pc Lot Christmas Snowflakes Vest Red Skirt Bows | eBay
          Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
          Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
          :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

BAB Mrs. Clause
            Mrs. Claus Dress 2 pc. - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

BAB elf dress
            Elf Dress - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

Comment

Originally posted by The First Star View Post
              Thanks! On Duffy I used the boots from his Home Sweet Christmas costume from TDS and the hat from a hat/scarf set I got back in 2010. Shellie is wearing the undies from her "default" costume and shoes from BAB.

Originally posted by mmommie View Post
              In a weak moment I considered getting ANOTHER ELf :lmao:
              Oh lordy. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Comment

Oh and THIS is cute!!

Red & Green Polka Dot Dress - Build-A-Bear Workshop US

Comment

I have the BAB Gingerbread couple from a couple years ago and they wear the outfits from aimster's picture. They're really cute.

Comment

I have a Santa outfit for Duffy and a Mrs Santa outfit(BAB) for Shellie. The Elf outfit will go on Duffy II. I think they will make a cute trio.

Comment

That elf dress from BAB is a GREAT compliment to the Disney Elf costume. It's a different green, but it's close enough to match. She just needs an elf hat and shoes, or a shiny red bow. I might just do this myself! Thanks for the links, guys!
                      Meow

Comment

aimster ; Those outfits for your Duffy and Shellie May are just absolutely adorable! =D

I really need to start buying more outfits from Build A Bear. I have a few outfits for my Duffy from there but I haven't bought any clothes for Shellie May yet.

Comment

It is a slippery slope when you start buying the dresses. There are so many nice ones.

Comment

It is also a slippery slope when you make them LOL

Comment

Originally posted by gurgi View Post
                              That elf dress from BAB is a GREAT compliment to the Disney Elf costume. It's a different green, but it's close enough to match. She just needs an elf hat and shoes, or a shiny red bow. I might just do this myself! Thanks for the links, guys!
                              Gurgi-
                              BAB has an Elf hat and shoes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X