This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chandu?

Yes, yes, I know this board is for Duffy.
    I was just wondering, has our favorite bear ever teamed up with the super-cute tiger cub from Sinbad's Storybook Voyage? I know Chandu has some merch, but I haven't seen him teamed up with Duffy at all.
    I don't know, I think it'd be a pretty cute idea.

Re: Chandu?

I think it would be super-cute too! There was an outfit with Duffy as Sindbad, I believe, but I don't think Chandu's ever made the jump.

I did make a shirt for my 12" Duffy, but that's all I've seen.

Comment

It's almost true. The costume wasn't Duffy "as Sindbad," but as a Cast Member from Sindbad's Storybook Voyage:

LINK

From the world's most thorough Disney Bear Duffy fan site!

Be sure to click the link and explore the site. Many costume pages have been updated to show Duffy at matching locations at the Resort!:clap:
      Last edited by DuffyDaisuki; 04-02-2014, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks for explaining! I saw the costume was among the CM costumes, but it didn't occur to me that they'd put Cast Members in such a unique, detailed "character"-looking outfit. I shouldn't be surprised, what with it being Tokyo DisneySea and all, true enough.

Comment

DuffyD, thank you so much for that link. My Shellie May and Duffy are waiting at the post office for me, so this will make the wait much more bearable. Haha... bearable. Wow.
          Eeee-va, that is the sweetest little shirt! I love that tiger cub so much. It'd be really cute if there was an itty-bitty Chandu to pair up with the CM costume.

Comment

Well, there is a plush strap of Chandu:

Pretty "itty-bitty" in comparison to a regular Duffy.

Comment

Ahhh how CUTE! Okay, now we just need to find someone with both the costume and the Chandu. Totally easy, right? :thumbup: Ahaha... ha... ha...

Comment

I have a small plushie of Chandu a friend picked up for me several years ago when they visited TDS. He proudly sits with some other stuffed plushies of mine on a book case in my bedroom.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X