This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nightmare Before Christmas 15th Anniversary Product Release and Signing

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas 15th Anniversary Product Release & Signing

Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas Product Release
    Special Guests: Dave Avanzino, Elisabete Gomes, Ruben Procopio, Brian Sandahl, Shady Grove Mosaics, John Wind and Tim Wollweber
    Date: Saturday, October 4, 2008
    Time: 9 AM to 11 AM
    Purchasing Location: Disneyana Shop, Disneyland
    Signing Location: Main Street Cinema, Disneyland

Join us Saturday, October 4, 2008 as we celebrate the 15th Anniversary of everyone's favorite seasonal film, Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas. Special Guests Dave Avanzino, Elisabete Gomes, Ruben Procopio, Brian Sandahl, Shady Grove Mosaics, John Wind and Tim Wollweber will be on hand for a special appearance and signing as we celebrate the release of their Tim Burton's The Nightmare Before Christmas inspired merchandise. To view the merchandise offerings,
    Please Click Here.
    Information From Disney Gallery dot com

Be sure to click on the link.
    Some of the merchandise is inspired from Haunted Mansion Holiday attraction at Disneyland,
    rather than the Nightmare movie
    Last edited by Aladdin; 09-11-2008, 08:50 PM.
    Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
    An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
    Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
    Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Re: Nightmare Before Christmas 15th Anniversary Product Release and Signing

The plaque with wreath is probably the only thing that really attracts me, but definitely leaning on the excessive end for me. I'll pass this year. Thanks for posting it though!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Are you going Aladdin? I'll be there, think we'll need to get a room with early entry to get a good spot in line? There's nothing there that seems like it'll be huge, but still some nice things.

Comment

The Plaque and the Wreath are the ones that caught my attention, too. However the Plaque is pretty big at 19" across. I'm not sure about the "glass that is fashioned to look like stained glass." I have a suncatcher that the paint has come off the glass, so I don't know how well the Plaque will stand up. The Wreath is cool, but big at 22" tall.

I will have to look at these items, but since I already have a bit of merchandise from 3 of the events, not sure if I will get anything. I will be there that weekend, so I hope to see you there LM.
        Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
        An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
        Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
        Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

OMG, I'm just totally in love with everything that Dave Avanzino does. The new new shadow box looks great.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

Originally posted by Dustysage View Post
            OMG, I'm just totally in love with everything that Dave Avanzino does. The new new shadow box looks great.
            It does, I just can't justify the price.

Comment

I NEEEEEEEEEEED that man eating wreath plaque thing! I live in Seattle though, and, can't come to town then. MAJOR bummer because I want that and I'm sure DelivEARS won't sell it over the phone.

You folks who live there don't realize how lucky you are to go to these events. I'd kill to be there! Already planning a trip for the HM event...whenever that is next year!

Comment

Jack on Pumpkin and the Mosaic tiles are cute!

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
                  Jack on Pumpkin and the Mosaic tiles are cute!
                  Aren't they? I'd kill to be there! ha!

Comment

BTW, Tim Wollweber and Brian Sanahl did designed a lot of the stuff in Haunted Mansion Holiday (hence the HMH merch.)

Comment

Must.

Have.

Haunted.

Mansion.

Holiday.

PLAQUE!!!

:beg:

Looks like I have one activity planned for Gay Day at DLR!!
                      --Jonathan

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM BGI View Post
                        Must.

Have.

Haunted.

Mansion.

Holiday.

PLAQUE!!!

:beg:

Looks like I have one activity planned for Gay Day at DLR!!
                        At least you will be there! That is SO lucky! I want that same thing. It's AMAZING and will go well with my HM wall plaque that I already have from the 50th anniv. on DisneyShopping.com!!!

Comment

nvm accidental post :oD
                          Last edited by SeaWolf38; 09-23-2008, 10:26 PM.

Comment

I love the vases, but at $1050, it is a bit steep for me. I think I could afford the jewelry though. Does anyone know if they offer this stuff to the public online after the event? I once bought a Marie Osmond Tink doll that way.

Comment

So who's all going to be there that morning with me?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X