Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pirates 40th Event Updated w/New Merchandise, including JEWELRY!!! Photos! AHRRRRR!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pirates 40th Event Updated w/New Merchandise, including JEWELRY!!! Photos! AHRRRRR!!

The Disney Gallery updated the POTC Merchandise Event today. The event is to be held on March 17th at Disneyland. Here are some pics of the new merchandise.

Pillow

Retail: $58

Woman's Tee

Edition size: 1967
    Retail: $26

-- Junior Fit --
    Available in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large

Aloha Shirt

Edition size: 500
    Retail: $68

Available in Medium, Large, X-Large and XX-Large

Pirates of the Caribbean
    40th Anniversary Pin

Edition size: 1000
    Retail: $12.95

Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction Ring
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $195

Pirates of the Caribbean
    Stud Earrings
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $50

Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction Earrings
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $50

Pirates of the Caribbean
    Skull Charm
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $55

Pirates of the Caribbean
    Lapel Pin
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $25

Pirates of the Caribbean Attraction Banner Pendant
    by Joel Harlow

Retail: $350
    Charlie :wave:
    MiceChat User #1037

Re: Pirates 40th Event Updated w/New Merchandise, including JEWELRY!!! Photos! AHRRRR

I seriously want that pillow and ring.

Comment

Re: Pirates 40th Event Updated w/New Merchandise, including JEWELRY!!! Photos! AHRRRR

Originally posted by Modern Folly View Post
      I seriously want that pillow and ring.
      Yeah, I thought the ring was pretty cool too.

If anybody's going to this event, can you get me one of the rings, and the ornaments?
      MiceChat User #1037

Comment

are the illustrations on the pillow and shirts SHAG, or someone trying to make it look like it was SHAG?
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
          are the illustrations on the pillow and shirts SHAG, or someone trying to make it look like it was SHAG?
          It's another artist. And, in the earlier thread on this subject, I mentioned that I thought the artwork loked more Mary Blair-ish.
          MiceChat User #1037

Comment

Originally posted by Circarama View Post
            It's another artist. And, in the earlier thread on this subject, I mentioned that I thought the artwork loked more Mary Blair-ish.
            yeah, I can see that too.

I'm not hot for them, though the chest hair on the pirate is brilliant.

But that ring... i don't know... I might need that....
            St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

Cool stuff...cant wait to see the items...
              sigpic

Comment

I like the pillow and pin! I am going to be SO broke after this!!!

Comment

My reaction? Meh.
                  "All my life I've had one dream, to achieve my many goals.
                  Homer Jay Simpson

Comment

Thanks for the pictures ... I think I'll save my money for other stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Fishbulb View Post
                      My reaction? Meh.
                      took the words right out of my mouth fishbulb

M E H , meh

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

I love the stud earrings!!

Not sure I could pay $58 for a pillow tho.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

The "shaggish" shirt looks cool, as does the ring.

But I'll echo the Meh.

Comment

The lapen pin and pendant are really flippin' cool. I might get a lapel pin if some are leftover and shipped to Disneyana or the Disney Gallery after the event.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

I think the aloha Pirate shirt looks awful ~
                              they could have done so many cool things
                              with that kind of shirt!!!

Oh, well. That's less money their getting
                              from me.
                              Critter Country's a mess ev'r since the Country Bears were kicked out. Ya can't cover pooh with honey and 'spect people ta like it.
                              An Adventurers It's Time to Put the Spotlight Back on Bring Back the REAL Disney Gallery
                              Life for Me! ~ ~ ~ Melvin, Buff, and Max!!! ~~~~ Dump the Dream Suite!
                              Meese-ka Moose-ka Mice-Chatter!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X