This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dream, Imagine, Create - The Art of Disney Parks Event

I haven't seen a thread here about this yet... is anyone thinking of going to this event? I think I might, just for the auction and to look at what they might offer in the "Dream Sale." It looks like basically a fancy way to present a DLR garage sale. There could be some neat stuff. I'm not crazy about the artwork that they have in store for the RSP sale (which is a good thing). I haven't registered yet, but still might since I'm not interested in the RSP (the deadline to turn in the RSP forms was 8/15 so it's too late to participate). They haven't sold out of any ticket packages yet; it looks like registration is still open for all levels.

The auction looks like it will be fun, they always are. There's nothing listed that looks like I really need it (once again a good thing!), but there are several "surprise lots" listed. I have been to several of these event auctions and they are always a blast. I have to be careful though, every time I've been, I end up bidding on something (and ended up going home with stuff on more than one occasion!).

The event takes place September 13-15, 2007

Info here: Dream, Imagine, Create

ADMIN NOTE:
    Here is some of the info

(A Peoplemover shell is for sale !)

The Event page can be found here:
    http://www.register123.com/event/pro...varPage=agenda
    Here is a sampling of some of items that will be available as part of the Dream Sale.
    • 50th Anniversary Plaques
    • 50th Anniversary Banners
    • 50th Anniversary Icons from Various Attractions and Lands
    • Fabricated Glass Jewels from the Sleeping Beauty Castle Crowns
    • Oval 50th Medallions
    • Theme Park props
    • Disney's Race Across America - Daytona 500 Posters and Banners
    • Event Signs
    • Window Displays
    • Furniture
    • and much more...
    IMPRESSIONIST PACKAGE (Phone Bidders only) - $35
    Opportunity to participate in the Live Auction via Phone
    Commemorative Keepsake
    Tickets for the IMPRESSIONIST Event Package are $35 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package. Tickets for this event will be available beginning July 18, 2007 at 11 AM (Pacific) / 2 PM (Eastern). PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

ANIMATION PACKAGE - $45
    First Opportunity to Pre-Purchase Dream, Imagine, Create ~ The Art of Disney Parks Themed Merchandise via Random Selection Process
    Commemorative Keepsake
    September 13, 2007
    Opportunity to participate in Live Auction
    September 14, 2007
    Entry into Dream Sale (1:30 PM)
    Tickets for the ANIMATION Event Package are $45 per person. Limited to availability. No discounts will be offered in conjunction with this package. Tickets for this event will be available beginning July 18, 2007 at 11 AM (Pacific) /
    2 PM (Eastern). PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.

Last edited by Dustysage; 09-13-2007, 04:20 PM.
    --Jonathan

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X