This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about piece of history III pins

These pins are my favorite to collect. I have all of them so far but I have a question to those who collect these pins too or to anyone who knows the answer. Why are they skipping the month of August pin? The next pin they have coming out is The Haunted Mansion pin 9/26/08. Thanks to anyone who can help.

Re: Question about piece of history III pins

Originally posted by disneyfsu28 View Post
    These pins are my favorite to collect. I have all of them so far but I have a question to those who collect these pins too or to anyone who knows the answer. Why are they skipping the month of August pin? The next pin they have coming out is The Haunted Mansion pin 9/26/08. Thanks to anyone who can help.
    I thought they were more or less distributed randomly, with no real schedule. It seems like in the past there have been gaps, then they bring them back, then arbitrarily put some out, then stop, then start again, etc.

I don't collect them, but I've been interested, and that's been my observations.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

If I remember right I think I read that the Haunted Mansion was supposed to be out in August but got pushed back for production reasons.

Comment

That's correct. There is supposed to be 1 POH III release each month. But the Madame Leota was pushed back for production reasons. This was confirmed by Jim Matthews yesterday at the Cast Pin Event at the Wild World of Sports....
        CHECK OUT MY WEBSITE: http://imadedisneyhistory.com

Comment

Thanks very much. I like to plan my trips out to WDW around the time these pins come out. Thanks again!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X