X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOAMD stuff (Pins)???

Hey all!
    We were at the Park on Sunday and we received a pin from a Dreamer ( I was SO EXCITED!) and she said not to trade it or anything because they aren't for sale and there won't be any more left after the YOAMD is over.. So it got me thinking... What other Pins are there? The one that we received was a Tink one but I didn't know if there were other designs or styles.... Anyone know?
    Thanks

Re: YOAMD stuff???

I got one with Mickey, Goofy, Donald, and Minnie
    Oo-de-lally, Oo-de-lally
    Golly, what a day

Comment

Is the pin sparkley and says "Where dreams come true" on it? If so, I got the same one

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

The tink ones are exclusive and are obviously not sold. You recieved it because you got caught doing something nice to another guest...

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post
          The tink ones are exclusive and are obviously not sold. You recieved it because you got caught doing something nice to another guest...
          Whoohoo!! I have the Tink one! Actually...I have two!

My best score ever!

Comment

A friend of my gave me her pins that has Mickey and Minnie on one and Donald and Goofy on the other she don't collect pins and she knew I did so that is why she gave me them. Here is the pictures of it. Third row the first two pins.

Comment

/\
              Whoo! Chip and Dale pins, the only kind I collect!

Comment

Originally posted by KAN View Post

Are we talking about the one shown here:

Cause I got it because we made the dream squad member laugh, pretty much.

Cammie Dog: 3/27/05-6/28/09 God took you way too soon Protect your dog from heat stroke. It attacks and kills quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                  A friend of my gave me her pins that has Mickey and Minnie on one and Donald and Goofy on the other she don't collect pins and she knew I did so that is why she gave me them. Here is the pictures of it. Third row the first two pins.

I like the Peter Pan pin ><

Comment

Thx. I do got alot more pins then just that. I got 2 bags of them in differnt listing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer20k View Post
                      Are we talking about the one shown here:

Cause I got it because we made the dream squad member laugh, pretty much.
                      Yep- that is the one that we got
                      So they have this one and the mickey/minnie one, and also the Donald/goofy ones... Is there any others ?
                      Thanks guys for getting back on this one so quickly! You guys are great!

Comment

Originally posted by lilolover View Post
                        So they have this one and the mickey/minnie one, and also the Donald/goofy ones... Is there any others ?
                        We have received this one during the current YOAMD promotion/celebration/whatever. It has a darker blue background. Back during the original YOAMD promo we received the same one with a light blue background. I'm pretty sure they are the same pin only with different background colors.
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Capt Hook's View Post
                          Thx. I do got alot more pins then just that. I got 2 bags of them in differnt listing.
                          Hah, you should see how many I have!

Comment

Originally posted by lilolover View Post
                            Actually there were 4 different TinkerBell ones in that group. Here are links to all 4.

Pin Pics: View Pin 49889

Pin Pics: View Pin 54278

Pin Pics: View Pin 55125

Pin Pics: View Pin 58482

Comment

Originally posted by Melonballer View Post
                              Actually there were 4 different TinkerBell ones in that group. Here are links to all 4.

Pin Pics: View Pin 58482
                              I got that last set in a wooden latched box for winning the Disneyland Scholarship. I thought they were special! lol. I still have both of them in the case they came in.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X