This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading Binders

OK, this is embarassing as I've been collecting pins for more than a decade, but I've never really displayed them properly. I decided to go the route of a 3-ring binder with baseball card sheets as holders. Questions: 1) Does one actually pin the pin into the holder by placing the backing outside the plastic sheet, and 2) Many pins do not fit in standard baseball card sheets, so what is the next most common/popular size? Thanks!
    Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Re: Trading Binders

I have never gone this route myself. I prefer the pin bags that I have acquired from Disney.

However, if you are looking for card sheets you may want to look for postcard size cardsheets. Those would probably handle the disney store.com sized pincards.

Comment

I also use the pin bags from Disney for my pins and they work out really well. But from my experience with other collectables, I agree that the postcard sized sheets would be your best bet. I have bought those at a reasonable price off ebay in the past.
      WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
      DLR: 1999, 2009
      DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
      http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

Thanks! I am trying the postcard size now and they seem to work well. Boy - displaying in binders vs. the pin bags really does take up a lot more room, but it's just easier to flip the pages without risking pins losing parts, plus it keeps all the original packaging intact.
        Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X