No announcement yet.

Want to trade??

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Want to trade??

I recently purchased over a hundred pins from a former, longtime WDW cast member. Among other things, he was a Dream Team member and had amassed quite the collection. I am planning on trading most of what I bought on my trip from April 7-11. I picked out some of the cooler ones and thought I would offer to anyone here who might want to meet up to trade. If you want to know more, let me know.

I am more than happy to trade several for one pin (i.e. all 5 bowling pins for one LE pin). Since I don't get to the park but maybe once a year, I would love to get some of the pins I have missed. I would love to get pins from the HM O'Pin House. I have a few, but would love more. I also would love to get my hands on WDI (I have always wanted one of the trash cans) or DSF. I mainly collect Stitch, HM, Fantasia, Muppets, and rarer Pixars.

Thanks for looking.

Re: Want to trade??

If you have not done so already you may want to set up a pinpics account. That way you can log all your available pins for trade. None of these really grab my attention, but I would be interested in seeing more. One person's trash is another person's treasure.

I have an account, but I didn't think about setting up that part. I might do that.

I forgot about your Tink collection. I have some of her. I will try and post later. If you happen to still have either of those Pixar shorts pins, I would love to trade you for them.

I do still have those. My trader list is kept up to date. TinkerBell and Jessica are my primary focus, but I also enjoy obscure characters and I am always looking for Toot Whistle Plunk and Boom pins.

Here are the Tink's that I have. I thought there were more, but this is all I could find. The Valentine's one is an LE.

These are the most obscure (or at least lesser seen) that I have.

I hope maybe some of these interest you.

hmmm. Nothing really jumped out at me. But keep posting. You never know what I may like. Your pictures are good. Most people would have blurry ones.

Here are some of those on pinpics.

Pin Pics: View Pin 42436
            Pin Pics: View Pin 26417
            Pin Pics: View Pin 43894
            Pin Pics: View Pin 18616
            Pin Pics: View Pin 16972
            Pin Pics: View Pin 66491
            Pin Pics: View Pin 33955
            Pin Pics: View Pin 27867
            Pin Pics: View Pin 34470
            Pin Pics: View Pin 41637
            Pin Pics: View Pin 42212

I thought I might as well post the rest of what I am trading.

OK, so with Melonballer getting me started (Thanx!!) I set up Pinpics with a bunch of pins I am looking for and a lot of the trades I have listed here. Several possibilities came up for me. I am hoping to hook up at least a few.

You can find me under the same name I use here: chiefyouth
                Last edited by chiefyouth; 03-30-2011, 11:49 PM. Reason: Added name

I have been able to trade 3 of these using Pinpics, but the rest are still available. I would really love to see these go to people who will appreciate them and not just on to some cast member lanyard as I trade them off.

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 3,719 at 09:15 AM on 07-20-2012.