Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Some fantastic new pins have been announced for the upcoming Disneyana show and sale on July 22, 2012.

While the 3 series are great, I think the Jessica Rabbit pins are going to be the really sought after ones.

Jessica Rabbit in DCA attraction costumes:
    LE 150, Limit 1 of each style per customer
    $12.95
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Jessica-Pins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	48.7 KB
ID:	7369321

Sorcerer Hat Characters
    Limit 5 boxes per customer
    $9.95

Name:	hat-pins.jpg
Size:	29.9 KB
ID:	7369322

Disney Castles with Balloons
    LE 250, Limit 2 of each style per customer
    $9.95

Name:	castle-pins.jpg
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	7369323

For tickets to the show and sale so you can pick up your pins, you can visit this link: All Disneyana Show and Sale July 2012 - Eventbrite
    Last edited by Dustysage; 07-11-2012, 11:04 AM.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Re: Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

Ummm, so, why do I have a feeling I'll never get my hands on an RSR, AUA, or ToT Jessica pin without paying upwards of $150 each? (I don't live in SoCal). Would anyone be able to pick up 1-3 for me and I'll pay you back?
    Trips coming up:

May 22-26th
    July 13th-18th
    November 19th-25th

Comment

Re: Amazing Jessica Rabbit Pins Announced For Disneyana Show and Sale - July 22, 2012

For a character on a pin, Jessica looks pretty sexy in some of those outfits.
      MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook:

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,

Comment

The entire sets of the Jessica pins are going for $500 on eBay right now. :cfrown:

Comment

Yep. These sets were bought up by the conventioneers. The Jessica set is especially hard to get at this time. They really should have made it a larger edition size.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X