This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Resources to Set Price Properly

I have just one pin to sell but I have been unable to find any reference to a transaction for it on the Internet.

Where else shall I look? I learned only that it is a limited edition of 1,000 from 2009. I found a picture of it on the Pin Trading site but no number or price info.

For the price of postage I will send someone another pin I have, an Alice in Wonderland Millennium in shrink wrap. I am not going to collect pins, though anything with a dog image in trade would be appreciated.

Lynne
    Last edited by DobbysCloset; 04-03-2013, 06:53 PM. Reason: typo
    "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Re: Resources to Set Price Properly

Ebay is the best way to measure it. Search for the pin and then look through the listings that have bids on them. I wouldn't use the buy me now listings as those prices are set by the sellers and don't really show a market price like a actual bid will.
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

Could you post which pin it is? Also Ebay is a good resource as biggsworth said. Ignore buy it now auctions though. Look for completed auctions as those show what the final price was.

Comment

The name of this pin is "Walt & El Grupo." I found references to other pins on Ebay but nothing for this one...
        "Ignore the Chihuahua behind the curtain."

Comment

Yeah I did a search too and did not find one for sale or that has been sold. From what I have seen of it I doubt it is valuable or has high demand. Maybe get an account at a more pincentric site, like pintalk or disney pin forum and see if they have any ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by DobbysCloset View Post
            I have just one pin to sell but I have been unable to find any reference to a transaction for it on the Internet.

Where else shall I look? I learned only that it is a limited edition of 1,000 from 2009. I found a picture of it on the Pin Trading site but no number or price info.

For the price of postage I will send someone another pin I have, an Alice in Wonderland Millennium in shrink wrap. I am not going to collect pins, though anything with a dog image in trade would be appreciated.

Lynne
            Is it this one? It looks like it sells for $12.95, so not very valuable. It's hit the $20 level on E-bay finally though!
            Pin Pics: View Pin 72922
            Last edited by johnlawwhiskey; 07-11-2013, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X