This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Prized Disney Pin?

What is your prized pin in your Disney Pin collection?

Mine has got to be the 'I worked there' Mind you i live in fla, and visited on 7/17/05 and never worked for them

I have a few others, but they are in different albums in my office, which is off limits after 10.

Re: Your Prized Disney Pin?

My favorites would be:
    • I was there July 17, 2005
    • The Disney Store - 17 years
    • WDW Cast Pins
    • All of my Piglet pins :cwink:

Comment

The LE See Hear Read Peter Pan jumbo pin.
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Do I only get to pick ONE?

Here are my favorites I will NEVER let go! Of course, pretty much my whole collection I won't let go but here are my favs.....

And this Clown eeyore is non-tradable being that it is a fantasy pin but I LOVE it!

And my only non-eeyore and non-snow white pins that I would NEVER give up...

Vincent...

Jack at his best....

And Gothic Girl....

Comment

Comment

^ That's a great pin, you want to trade it?

My favorites are
            -July 17 2005 I was There(it took me 18 months and 96 dollars to acquire, but well worth the wait! Since I really was there!
            -Walt Disney Imagineering(WDI) Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean Ride Throughs
            -Pin Trading Night Beware of Pin Trading Ghosts

These pins would never leave my house(or lanyard)

Comment

In 3rd place:
              My House of the Future Pin

Because it's my favorite attraction - that was demolished long before I was born.

2nd place:
              My Greatest Game Ever Played at the El Capitain Pin:

Because it was the first film I ever saw at the El Capitain. Pretty good movie, too. And I had a Mickey Pretzel that tasted like pizza. Man, that was fun.

And the winner:
              My recycling bin pin

Because it's a RECYCLING BIN!
              Last edited by Guy Hutchinson; 04-06-2007, 09:34 AM. Reason: wrong photo
              sigpic
              Check out my podcast: www.drunkondisney.com

Comment

I am not a stereotypical pin collector. The pins I buy, I don't trade but put away because they are something I enjoy.

From what I am told from others, this pin is rather rare because they were only given out to the test subjects of the Kim Possible event. So this is probably my favorite pin.

Comment

My favorite is my 1year service Steamboat Willy CM pin.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

My favorite is the 50th anniversary pin for the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour, which, unlike the traditional pin of Walt, is all gold.

In order to maintain sanity, I keep my pin collection to one character (Pluto) and my wife Fricka gets nurse related pins. Otherwise, it would quickly grow out of control!

Comment

Originally posted by Wotan View Post
                      My favorite is the 50th anniversary pin for the Walk In Walt's Footsteps tour, which, unlike the traditional pin of Walt, is all gold.

In order to maintain sanity, I keep my pin collection to one character (Pluto) and my wife Fricka gets nurse related pins. Otherwise, it would quickly grow out of control!
                      Just wait...that's what I said about 3 years ago and 300 pins later...I can't get enough pins or money.

Comment

Not so much most prized, but definitely the coolest pin in our collection is probably this one. No one had any idea that the gift at the end of the evening would be something as cool as this, and I'm sure a lot of people would have attended the event just to get this pin. You'll notice that the number of people wanting this pin is extremely high.

Comment

I have so many pins that I love so I'll give you my 3 favorites
                          Jiminy Cricket Trainer Pin

WDW Cast Fantasmic Opening "Error" pin, wrong opening date still sealed in plastic

Not a tradeable pin but still means the world to me, a real Imagineer's name badge with my name on it. I had to get badges made one day and started a conversation with the person working and she said "You need this" while pulling down that beautiful Sorcerer name badge and putting my own name on it. Yes, I am cheesy over this pin.

Comment

I bought this pin on ebay after visiting DLP. The gate opens to view the shadow of Auora and Prince Phillip, and the cave opens to see a shadow of the dragon. It is huge and beautiful. I have it next to a great photo I managed to take of the castle on a bright blue day.

Comment

i only have a couple but these are my best one's

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X